So Assange/WikiLeaks just had a press conference....

TerraFin

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CNN correspondent and DNC chairwoman gives Clinton questions ahead of debate and this is her response

In a telephone interview on Tuesday, Brazile said she was choosing not to view any of the emails stolen by Wikileaks. "This is exactly what the Russians intended to do. And they're doing it," she said.

Is this America anymore?

YouTube has ‘unlisted’ and added a warning to the new Donald Trump ad entitled “Dangerous” posted Tuesday morning by the Team Trump account that focuses on national security and warns that Hillary Clinton does not have the stamina and judgment to keep America safe. YouTube also placed the ad behind the “Restricted Mode” firewall that blocks “inappropriate content’.

68 million Catholic voters in the US. Obama received 50% of them.

WHITE catholics supported Romney and McCain over Obama.

It was the HISPANIC catholics that voted Obama--by large numbers.

And let's just say---Hilliary could make a video saying she hates catholics and the HISPANIC catholics will flock to her over Trump.

And let's just say---Hilliary could make a video saying she hates catholics and the HISPANIC catholics will flock to her over Trump.

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2013/01/exitpoll-1.png

You are something else Terrfin. Keep doing what you do.

“I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I’m running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion,” he wrote. “I think if she doesn’t say it once, people will notice and say we false started in Iowa.”

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/10/new-email-leak-hillary-hates-everyday-americans/#wZjGvjS2IyqTAFTG.99

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2013/01/exitpoll-1.png

Stop posting facts.

Was I wrong?

Yes or no?

McCain/Romney won the WHITE catholic vote, and the HISPANIC catholic vote Obama won roughly 3-1.

When you are wrong.... You completely change topics. You said there were 8 catholic voters. I said there were 68 million and Obama got 50%. You then dig up information to break down the ethnicity of the Catholics that voted for each candidate. Why?