So Assange/WikiLeaks just had a press conference....

TerraFin

Trump's battling his own party because of his own fucking words.

The GOP didn't declare war on Trump.

Trump mocked and ridiculed McCain, attacked a gold-star mom, called mexicans rapists, was caught on tape talking about grabbing pussy, mocked a crippled reporter, didn't pay ANY federal income tax in 20 years, called women pigs....

Those are the reasons why Trump is not being supported by his own party...not because he's an outsider.

Its not their place. You either support the people's nominee or you shut the fuck up and keep it to yourself. You don't go against your voters. Dems don't do this.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not their place. You either support the people's nominee or you shut the fuck up and keep it to yourself. You don't go against your voters. Dems don't do this.

WAIT, WHAT?

What the fuck?

So, it's get behind him no matter what the fuck he says or does?    

You are railing against the party system one second, then you're describing a situation that is party-centric.

"Blow up the party system!!!, but don't do or say anything to criticize the party nominee"

?

WAIT, WHAT?

What the fuck?

So, it's get behind him no matter what the fuck he says or does?

You are railing against the party system one second, then you're describing a situation that is party-centric.

"Blow up the party system!!!, but don't do or say anything to criticize the party nominee"

?

No. One came before the other.I used to believe in the 2 party system before this election. After seeing what has happened... I now know it is not.

No. You don't have to like him but you sure as fuck don't spit in the face of the voters and try to sabotage the election for your own self interests.

Trump won just 44.9 percent of the GOP votes cast in the primary.

While 55.1 did not support him.

So wouldn't the MAJORITY be in their right to criticize him?

Only a loser declares himself a winner on the Internet.

Oh, for real?

Surrender noted.

Monkey - you couldn't respond to 2 simple questions about the retard you're voting for. That's funny. Set up a debate, you tell us all about your virtuous vote and I'll see if I can find a way to make a better case for Hillary than you can for Johnson. I'll give you a heads up, johnson is pro nafta.

:pop

If funky monkey could have waited another 15 seconds before ....declaring victory on the Internet, he would have saved himself this embarrassment. For a guy who claims to be so intelligent, he certainly doesn't remember much of what he posts -- fortunately, I do.

I talk politics with people who disagree with everything I believe in, but monkey is the slowest on his feet. He's incredibly limited when it comes to representing his thoughts with any coherence quickly. He needs Google/YouTube more than anyone on the net. He contradicts himself with regularity. It's hard to believe he takes himself so seriously. It's painful to do this to him, I would rather not, but he's so stupid, it makes it hard to leave alone.

If wiki has something good, why on earth would you expect them to release anything today?  Much better times to drop a bomb, only an idiot would do it today and give everyone time to forget about it before it can be rammed down her throat.

Well, it was Assange/WikiLeaks TELLING everyone they were releasing a "bombshell"  today......