So Assange/WikiLeaks just had a press conference....

TerraFin

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you are wrong.... You completely change topics. You said there were 8 catholic voters. I said there were 68 million and Obama got 50%. You then dig up information to break down the ethnicity of the Catholics that voted for each candidate. Why?

Now that's about 20 tons of irony right there.

I'll go slow.   Clinton ripping catholics will not help Donald Trump----he was already going to win the WHITE catholic vote.

And I stand by the 8----if you're catholic and voting Trump---nothing is changing their mind.

If they're are catholic and voting Clinton---they already got passed her pro-choice stance, I doubt anything released today will change their minds.

The Catholic Bloc the would hurt Clinton is the Hispanic Catholic Vote---and hold on, I'm starting to laugh---but let's just say I bet Clinton wins that bloc of voters 9-1.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-11/first-post-debate-poll-gives-hillary-significant-lead-and-familiar-problem-emerges

So to summarize:

$220,500.00 in the month of September alone paid by Hillary Clinton’s Priorities USA Super-PAC to Hart Research Associates.

The President of Hart Research Associates, Geoff Garin, is working for Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

NBC (S Burke) and The WSJ (Murdoch) contact Geoff Garin (Hart

Research Associates) for both the pre and post-debate poll data they will use on the

day following the debate.

Hart Research Associates provides a small national poll sample (900)

result, with significantly skewed party internals, showing Hillary Clinton, once again, leading by a material +10

points in a head to head matchup.

The makeup of the recent NBC poll

Democrat and Democrat leaners 44%

Republican and Republican leaners 37%

Independents 12%

That's because according to those folks who research it for a living....

There are about 4-6% more people who identify themselves as Democrats over Republicans.

http://www.people-press.org/2016/09/13/the-parties-on-the-eve-of-the-2016-election-two-coalitions-moving-further-apart/

That's because according to those folks who research it for a living....

There are about 4-6% more people who identify themselves as Democrats over Republicans.

http://www.people-press.org/2016/09/13/the-parties-on-the-eve-of-the-2016-election-two-coalitions-moving-further-apart/

Good article. I like this paragraph

Today, non-Hispanic whites make up 57% of all Democratic and Democratic-leaning registered voters, down significantly from 76% in 1992. By contrast, though the share of GOP voters who are white also has declined since 1992, the change has been much more modest: Currently, 86% of Republican and Republican-leaning registered voters are non-Hispanic whites, compared with 93% in 1992. As a result of these changes, the 17-percentage-point gap between the share of white voters in the Republican and Democratic parties seen in 1992 has grown to a 29-point gap today.

Fk this

STRAIGHT BET ( Risking: 250.00 - To Win: 350.00 ) LOSE 10/11/2016 @ 08:14 AM MU (Who Will Win Next U.S. Presidential Debate on Sunday, October 9, 2016?)[98052] Donald Trump +140 (Hillary Clinton vrs Donald Trump) Score: Hillary Clinton(1) - Donald Trump(0) STRAIGHT BET ( Risking: 250.00 - To Win: 290.00 ) LOSE 10/11/2016 @ 08:14 AM MU (Who Will Win Next U.S. Presidential Debate on Sunday, October 9, 2016?)[98052] Donald Trump +116 (Hillary Clinton vrs Donald Trump) Score: Hillary Clinton(1) - Donald Trump(0) LOSE $-250.00 $73,463.38 ONLINE
10/11/2016

Religious bigotry. Uh oh.

According to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll, Mr Trump had only a 1-point edge over Hillary Clinton among people who identified as evangelicals, down from a massive 12-point advantage for the Republican in July.

Christianity Today, a leading evangelical magazine, said in an editorial that Christians should not support a man whose life is based around “idolatry, greed, and sexual immorality”