Developing Situation - Bovada Freerolls Me

Deemer

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

George wants to thrust his opinion around, so now he's in the conversation...

George, if a player made a prop wager at your book between Player A v B and players had to start.

Game is over, you void the bet and say it was Player A v Player C --- they say no it was "B", you say it was "C". 

Would you provide proof to the player or simply say, no it was player C? Also, would you have voided AFTER the game or upon starting of the game when players didn't start?

George wants to thrust his opinion around, so now he's in the conversation...

George, if a player made a prop wager at your book between Player A v B and players had to start.

Game is over, you void the bet and say it was Player A v Player C --- they say no it was "B", you say it was "C". 

Would you provide proof to the player or simply say, no it was player C? Also, would you have voided AFTER the game or upon starting of the game when players didn't start?

Lets see if George responds or exits stage left after basically condoning stealing from a player....

Give you the money back

I can see why you showed Deemer the door.. I couldn't imagine running a book and having to deal with this little twat every day :laugh

Btw Deemer, George BURIED your ass for eluding that your daily bitching got you shown the door and not your gambling acumen.

Deemer got beat by Brock in a head to head capper showdown is all everyone needs to know :laugh