IAG you good?

simpleandy

wouldve been awesome if you went flying in there to take him out Mike!

did security or police finally get him outta there?

he was trying to be grabbed by 2 security guys while we were walking quickly away

still punching and swearing though, maybe the most aggressive angry guy i've ever seen, like he was filled with the rage from 28 days later

Go down to the free clinic twice a month to get my blood drawn all sorts of kinds down there.Sioux Falls isn't that bad not a neighborhood I wouldn't go to anytime day or night

Not bad compared to cities like Chicago, but still pretty easy to find trouble if you are in the wrong area after midnight.  Pretty rare that i am out at that time anyway, ive found out in my old age that you feel better if you start drinking early and hit the sack early.

Any more info on the kid found shot in his car by the spillway?

Not bad compared to cities like Chicago, but still pretty easy to find trouble if you are in the wrong area after midnight.  Pretty rare that i am out at that time anyway, ive found out in my old age that you feel better if you start drinking early and hit the sack early.

Any more info on the kid found shot in his car by the spillway?

Didn't hear that one. Damn Brick, you and Andy going all KSFY up in here.

Speaking of her, my boy played on a traveling basketball team with the 14 yr old Westerhuis boy. We spent all last summer with that family. KC, Wisconsin, MN.......true story.

Wow. Had to look up the name...remember the story, That's crazy sad.

GET "argus911" on fb and you can stay up to speed too!

I've seen that, has some funny stuff on there!...or used to..

ArgusLeader911

Oct 11

ArgusLeader911 ‏@Argus911

Caller reported reckless driver near Minnesota Ave and I-229, saying people in a car were making faces at her.