Putting the BS aside, you're a luck guy, Copper...

KingRevolver

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went out to lunch today with the chick I went out with a couple or so weeks back. We sat down at the restaurant, and she told me to take my hat off, so I did. She then made a comment like, "Ewwooooohhh. I forgot you were bald," and she laughed nervously. Then like 10 minutes later, a couple girls she knows walked in, and this chick asked me to put my hat back on. Made me feel like absolute crap. Then after they talked and walked away, the girl says, "Oh, I was just joking around." Yeah, right. I went into the bathroom with tears in my eyes. That's when I decided to take the picture. I figured you guys would have your usual laugh. :gun

I went out to lunch today with the chick I went out with a couple or so weeks back. We sat down at the restaurant, and she told me to take my hat off, so I did. She then made a comment like, "Ewwooooohhh. I forgot you were bald," and she laughed nervously. Then like 10 minutes later, a couple girls she knows walked in, and this chick asked me to put my hat back on. Made me feel like absolute crap. Then after they talked and walked away, the girl says, "Oh, I was just joking around." Yeah, right. I went into the bathroom with tears in my eyes. That's when I decided to take the picture. I figured you guys would have your usual laugh. :gun

What a See you next Tuesday

Hope Trump grabs her by the puss

if this is true im sorry 

Jeez.  Fuck that.  Get some new friends, man.