Sneaky prop for NFL Sunday. Kaepernick.

Gabe

I think thats a big leap, i cant see anybody "letting" him get sacked. It would hurt their own careers much much more than it ever hurt kaep

It might be a good bet cause he likes to run and any play he runs but doesnt get a gain goes down as a sack. Plus rex is typically a creative blitzer creating good matchups for his pass rushers

But thinking this is hs football and they will just "let him" get sacked to get back at him for kneeling during an anthem is silliness. Plenty of guys have taken Kap's side, do their teammates set them up to get hurt also?

So mo and tripp you will be betting the under?

Tripp your post is very naive.

Mofo you think players give a 100% on every play?

Why would i bet the under? I wont be betting the prop period but if you read my post i said in it it might be a good play

But it being a possible good play has absolutely nothing to do with your, imo, flawed logic. He could have 8 sacks against him, i seriously doubt any of them would be because the OL let it happen on purpose. That is how you get cut and black balled from the nfl. Who loses there? Not kaep, the OL

As i said, many have stood beside Kaep on this issue. Is Brandon Marshall getting set up by teammates in denver also? What about all the dolphins players? Seahawks guys? Nobody trying in the nfl anymore so they can hurt their teammates that dont believe what they believe?

So mo and tripp you will be betting the under?

Tripp your post is very naive.

Mofo you think players give a 100% on every play?

Irony - you create this thread and call Tripp naive? I think I have family members who do this for a living and what you suggested was incredibly naive. As I mentioned.

I know an NFL player isn't going to give up a sack bc their teammate is kneeling. They may stink, but you can't hide intentionally letting your guy get hit, they take that more seriously than you appear to realize. A free shot on a guy can do much more than result in a sack. Not only does no player ever trust you again, but no team will count on you so they won't pay you. A teammate may kick the shit out of you. These guys aren't posters, it's their real life.

Don't be naive gabe. Everything Tripp said is accurate.