Have you ever put a live lobster in a pot?

KingKolzig

Guest boatboatboat

Ohhh

7 I guess.

I seldom have it. When out at a nice place I get steak.

so when I do have lobster its almost always been frozen.

Never been to the north east coast where you can get em the day they are caught. Would like to do that sometime

"Dirt-cheap because they were so copious, lobsters were routinely fed to prisoners, apprentices, slaves and children during the colonial era and beyond. In Massachusetts, some servants allegedly sought to avoid lobster-heavy diets by including stipulations in their contracts that they would only be served the shellfish twice a week."

-Oh, how times change...

"Dirt-cheap because they were so copious, lobsters were routinely fed to prisoners, apprentices, slaves and children during the colonial era and beyond. In Massachusetts, some servants allegedly sought to avoid lobster-heavy diets by including stipulations in their contracts that they would only be served the shellfish twice a week."

-Oh, how times change...

Nice

-Oh, how times change...

BISON has passed the test of time, from native Americans in the 1880's, to health nuts today.

BISON one of the best foods for mankind on the planet.