Bigbill365 New Business idea..

BigBill365

So im planning on setting up a booth at conventions and selling Elephant ears,Corn Dogs,Fried snickers and also selling pop.Or setting up a cotton candy and ice cone stand.Do you any of you have expierience with this?i can get started for around $800 my only problem im having is finding a steady stream of conventions or flea markets to sell at every week.

Guest boatboatboat

Bill it's a GREAT idea.

It will start slow and build.

key is location of your booth.

You will get the shitty spots your first few times, but as time goes on you will get better and better locations.

Canned pop is a gold mine. You can buy for 25 cents a can and sell for 1 dollar.

I have a client who sold doughnut holes at fairs and festivals on weekends out of a trailer. 13 for 2 bucks. he would make 2k a weekend.

Guys heres my idea ill sell elephant ears and pop but ill also sell fried oreos,twinkies,ho hos stuff like that.I think i can make it work.If it does good i think ill add a either ice cream or a snowcone machine.Im going to look for places to set up shop.I know a couple people that work in concession business part time but they dont like me lol but ill see if i can pick them for some segestion.I can picture selling fried oreos and having the option to have them on ice cream