TreMenDous JOB by Johnny Elway letting Osweiler walk

BarryRunSome

Tried to pay him. Skins got lucky with cousins not accepting long term, Denver got lucky. These QBs are brutal

You don't like Cousins? Guy not a franchise QB, but he is good enough until you find one.

Guy is capable of making you a playoff team most years, can't see him winning postseason games on the road though.

You don't like Cousins? Guy not a franchise QB, but he is good enough until you find one.

Guy is capable of making you a playoff team most years, can't see him winning postseason games on the road though.

Agree. I really like Cousins. I think the contract got to him the first few games this year. The pressure of making 20M might have been weighing on him

He's atrocious. He's not going to make us anything, he's the worst player we have. Colt McCoy would have us at 5-1 at worst. I want to like him, but he's been absolutely awful. He had an int fumbled through the end zone last week that would have lost us the game, he had one dropped this week, he's missed more wide open WRs than anyone in the league, he gets more time than anyone in the league. He has no presence or feel at all. It's brutal. Washington would lead the league in scoring if he was slightly above average.

tbh I was impressed with him Cousins today....expected he would fall apart without Reed to bail him out

Int for a td, dropped int in the end zone, no pressure, incredible run game, no WR was covered. He almost lost the game which should have been won by 40. He just feels pressure that's not there and floats the ball out side arm 5 times a game for no reason. His Oline keeps him untouched for 60 minutes and he never has to put the ball in a tight window, Mcvey is an incredible OC

Hope he gets to where he was to end last season, but right now he's no better than any QB in the NFL. Imo

He's atrocious. He's not going to make us anything, he's the worst player we have. Colt McCoy would have us at 5-1 at worst. I want to like him, but he's been absolutely awful. He had an int fumbled through the end zone last week that would have lost us the game, he had one dropped this week, he's missed more wide open WRs than anyone in the league, he gets more time than anyone in the league. He has no presence or feel at all. It's brutal. Washington would lead the league in scoring if he was slightly above average.

Would you rather be stuck with Robert Griffin?

I'd rather play Colt McCoy and pay 4 upgrades on defense. It's not particularly close.

Fair enough.

I just see Cousins as decent enough to get to the playoffs, anything can happen if you get in.

Had Washington not "wasted" that pick on him the same year they drafted Griffin they would probably be sitting at at the bottom of the division right now.