Is anyone here really laying -4 or more with Wisky today?

FISHHEAD

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[h=2]Pending Wagers[/h]

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Ticket[/TD]

[TD]Accepted[/TD]

[TD]Type[/TD]

[TD]Risk[/TD]

[TD]To Win[/TD]

[TD]Short Description[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]284295952 - 1[/TD]

[TD]Dec 01, 2014 02:00 PM[/TD]

[TD]Spread[/TD]

[TD]$305.00[/TD]

[TD]$277.27[/TD]

[TD]Football - 127 Wisconsin -4 -110 for Game[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

WTF boater?

[TABLE=class: WagerTable, border: 0, cellspacing: 2]

[TR]

[TD=width: 80]WagerType:[/TD]

[TD]Date:[/TD]

[TD]Team:[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Risking / To Win[/TD]

[TD]Ticket#:[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]STRAIGHT BET[/TD]

[TD]Dec 06[/TD]

[TD=align: left]MU [12756] TOTAL u153½-110 (M GORDON TOT RUSH YDS vrs M GORDON TOT RUSH YDS)[/TD]

[TD]110.00 USD / 100.00 USD[/TD]

[TD]8802658[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

That's all I got in this game......no minus 4 for this guy

Very impressive from Ohio St tonight, just backing up Urban as an elite coach behind only Saban in college

What bowl game do you see Ohio St playing in if FSU wins tonight, Fish? Cotton bowl? Orange Bowl?[/quote

I think they probably replace TCU in the playoffs, it's going to be real close considering the small bias the committee gave TCU last week.......but now I think they realize OSU is the better choice.

Very impressive from Ohio St tonight, just backing up Urban as an elite coach behind only Saban in college

What bowl game do you see Ohio St playing in if FSU wins tonight, Fish? Cotton bowl? Orange Bowl?[/quote}

I think they probably replace TCU in the playoffs, it's going to be real close considering the small bias the committee gave TCU last week.......but now I think they realize OSU is the better choice.

WOW, surprised by that answer

Really think they have no shot of passing TCU. Saw a tweet earlier that TCU was projected to have a 98% chance of making the playoffs after their win and even that seemed low to me. I think they are a lock and wont even fall below that 3 spot. Think FSU had a shot of taking that 3 spot from them if they killed G Tech but this effort wont be enough to move up imo, even with a win. (but obv they will still be 4th and make the dance)

Ohio St vs Baylor would be a really fun cotton bowl matchup I think between the two teams that felt they were snubbed. Also wouldnt mind seeing Ohio St vs an SEC team like Mississippi State

I love the Bucks but I'll admit I didn't see this coming

Well, nobody envisioned a final score of 59-0......but I can guarantee you many individuals felt Ohio State would win this game outright rather easily.

This Wisky team lost to NW scoring single digits, and struggled to beat an average Iowa team late in the season.

Looks like you may be right here Fish. Pinnacle hanging odds on whether Ohio St is in the playoffs and the YES is -300

I guess that 59-0 whooping was that 2% chance TCU got left out

Almost any type of OSU victory would have made them a small favorite over TCU, certainly not to this degree though, as the 59-0 did indeed add style points......again, repeating myself here, but explained this scenario happening weeks ago if OSU did indeed run the table and the impact it would have on a potential undefeated TCU team.

Almost any type of OSU victory would have made them a small favorite over TCU, certainly not to this degree though, as the 59-0 did indeed add style points......again, repeating myself here, but explained this scenario happening weeks ago if OSU did indeed run the table and the impact it would have on a potential undefeated TCU team.

Ehh, i dont think they had much chance with a close win vs an average wisc team. 59-0 leaves an impression on people though

Do not envy the committee today