OT: While you Mexican food squares eat Taco Bell for lunch...

KingRevolver

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Table 16

We came to Gibbs to have a beer and some food from Table 16. After over an hour my Friend went down to the restaurant to ask where our food was. Not only did the owner tell him to get out of the restaurant, when he returned our food was mediocre, cold and not what was advertised on the app. There were no napkins or utensils in our bags. The crab cakes tasted like they had been in the fryer too long, we got a small hand full of soggy cold fries and the country ham was burned. This was very disappointing, and along with the rude service we will not be returning. We saw a homeless guy, the place was crawling with them, and offered him the food. He asked, "Is that from Table 16? If so, no thanks!" That should tell you about Table 16.

Review from Yelp... look it up, CK. ^

“Oh hell no. This place is a disaster. We came for happy hour but then decided to sit at a table, which was probably the worst idea of my life. Our appetizer came out AFTER the food, and it wasn't even right. Then, in the middle of my already unclassy meal, I witnessed a drug deal right behind me. I love Greensboro .” — Kalin M., Charlotte

“Oh hell no. This place is a disaster. We came for happy hour but then decided to sit at a table, which was probably the worst idea of my life. Our appetizer came out AFTER the food, and it wasn't even right. Then, in the middle of my already unclassy meal, I witnessed a drug deal right behind me. I love Greensboro .” — Kalin M., Charlotte

:laugh

Now I know why CK loves this place.

kINGER DO YOU GET MAD WHEN YOU SEE GUYS WITH GOOD LOOKING HAIR, OR FOR THAT MATER WHEN YOU SEE A HAIR BRUSH IN A STORE

What's the biggest difference between you and Donald Trump?

[–]EvanMcMullin[S] 323 points

23 hours ago

There are so many so it's hard to just name one...so I'll name a few...first of all, Donald Trump does not believe that all men and women are created equal and I do. Trump also admires authoritarians and dictators and I strongly oppose them. He also believe in a large, centralized federal government, whereas I believe power in Washington should be returned to the states and directly to the people. I've also accepted the fact that I am bald. ;-)