Wowwwwwwwwwww Dodgers screwed big time

Mofome

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping the Os would trade for him, man would be rake in Camden!

I do think he will get traded to the AL eventually.  I know his name came up in the Miller deal with the Yankees and Cubs FO declared him off the table.

I'm not sure what the plans are for him though.  I'm assuming Contreras is the long term plan behind the plate.

I do think he will get traded to the AL eventually. I know his name came up in the Miller deal with the Yankees and Cubs FO declared him off the table.

I'm not sure what the plans are for him though. I'm assuming Contreras is the long term plan behind the plate.

He has no position. He couldn't catch in the bigs if his life depended on it. At best he's a below average defensive left fielder. Cubs didn't declare him anything. Yankees would laugh at schwarber for Miller. They got far more than a career dh for Miller.

He has no position. He couldn't catch in the bigs if his life depended on it. At best he's a below average defensive left fielder. Cubs didn't declare him anything. Yankees would laugh at schwarber for Miller. They got far more than a career dh for Miller.

http://inningseaters.sportsblog.com/posts/19754595/chicago-cubs-trade-rumors--willson-contreras--kyle-schwarber-untouchable.html

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2016/06/cubs-scouting-yankees-top-relievers.html

No one said it was a straight up deal for Miller, but his name was floated.  Cubs were unwilling to part with him.

You always this smug of an asshole?  Seems to be a theme in 98% of your posts I see.

You may not like Schwarb but you are off your rocker if you think he is not valued by plenty of big league gms

Pretty much every mlb insider had teams calling the cubs and putting Schwarb on their #1 wishlist for any prospect deal and cubs said no (and yes Yankees were absolutely one of the teams tied to wanting him bad if Miller was gonna be dealt)

You may not like Schwarb but you are off your rocker if you think he is not valued by plenty of big league gms

Pretty much every mlb insider had teams calling the cubs and putting Schwarb on their #1 wishlist for any prospect deal and cubs said no

He's a left handed mike napoli.

Hilarious that's me not liking him when plenty of scouts and people use that exact comp. That's his comp. Thats a pretty good mlb player and career pal.

Tell me what position schwarber could play but for first or dh.

Lol at the cubs not being the ones putting out the schwarber nonsense. Teams said they never even asked about him.

Missed the first controversial call as I was at practice.  I'll take your word for it that it was a bad call.  Since that seems to be the popular opinion here..

He was definitely safe, and I had a Cubs score first bet, so obviously unbiased as it gets.

Certainly don't think any kind of fix is in.  You see calls like that stand all the time.  

Wouldn't have mattered to the game result, Cubs were going to nut all over the Dodger's face tonight regardless IMO.