Anyone here lived an extended time in RV?

FISHHEAD

1 week max, but would do it in a heartbeat if not for the wife and kids....could retire in no time.

post up at the oasis in vegas all the time and use the rig as a mobile office to surf and work from the beach at least once a week

RV's depreciate pretty damn quick can be a great investment in happiness if you use it

mine is small enough that I can still park at a meter, but still have all the ameneties (tv, shower, shitter, microwave, bed, stove top)....

post-8453-0-29462300-1476977415_thumb.jpg

post-8453-0-35322800-1476977207_thumb.jpg

Guest pocketrockets

1 week max, but would do it in a heartbeat if not for the wife and kids....could retire in no time.

post up at the oasis in vegas all the time and use the rig as a mobile office to surf and work from the beach at least once a week

RV's depreciate pretty damn quick can be a great investment in happiness if you use it

mine is small enough that I can still park at a meter, but still have all the ameneties (tv, shower, shitter, microwave, bed, stove top)....

attachicon.gifIMG_0476 (2) - Copy.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0027.JPG

lovely, plus you can cook meth on the run

That sounds great to me about now. I just need a driver.

It's kind of a whole underground culture now. I don't really see the cost benefit of it because they cost more than a house and they aren't made by Toyota so the maintenance costs are probably huge. But lots of people doing and there are set-up for them lots of places.

That's the new retirement package. Park it one place for a while and live there and pack up and move elsewhere . Would be too much stress for me driving that thing cross country.

yep you would have to pick your spots for travel. plan on staying at one place months/years at a time too. also have to have a shopping center nearby as you dont want to have to unhook your rv from a lot whenever you want chinese

would take a lot of research but would be great for a single guy

Never used an RV but some fucking retards driving one today went to a "hobby rocket show" bought some fuckkking rockets and the rockets blew up and lit their RV on fire. Only caused around a 3 hour closure of 101. Fucking idiots. Fuck RVs and anyone who drives them.

Kind of agree with this. They always seem to be on the freeways at rush hour and drive slow as fuck.

For me the 2 biggest problems would be shitpot disposal and parking. Seems like a pain in the ass unless you're in unpopulated wide open territory.