Madonna offer blowjobs for Clinton voters.

IAG

Guest pocketrockets

hmmm... blowjob for voting for someone who will win anyway?

+ev?

I mean, any bj better than whacking off... cant imagine she is bad giving those, more experience than Jenna Jameson prolly...

Guest pocketrockets

LOL. People taking this seriously. She got on stage and told a joke. If Madonna gets on stage, she is going to joke and it is going to be racy.

I was already shaving down there  for my election BJ.... fuckin disappointed

LOL. People taking this seriously. She got on stage and told a joke. If Madonna gets on stage, she is going to joke and it is going to be racy.

Locker room talk? Lol

I don't care what she says, but joking about whoring yourself out for a woman who is supposed to be breaking the glass ceiling for women, isn't exactly consistent.

Then there is the whole Lewinsky thing that people may try to tie in as a joke...just seemed like kind of a dumb thing to say.

Locker room talk? Lol

I don't care what she says, but joking about whoring yourself out for a woman who is supposed to be breaking the glass ceiling for women, isn't exactly consistent.

Then there is the whole Lewinsky thing that people may try to tie in as a joke...just seemed like kind of a dumb thing to say.

That is how Madonna made her fortune. Poor girl that got rich by teasing men. She is the master.

Guest pocketrockets

Locker room talk? Lol

Agreed 100%

But then again, isnt this the rule of the world? Nothing makes sense? A contradiction followed by a contradiction and so on?

We humans are garbage. Aliens probably watching us as a reality show shaking their heads... fuckin circus.

Will we ever evolve? Will we ever be as smart as we can be and have a really meaningful existence IN THE UNIVERSE?

NO -500