Anyone interested in $50 10 liner for TNF?

IAG

I have done it a few ways. I have some of the purchased cards with random numbers and strip like scratch off to reveal the numbers 0-9. I have scratched off live and made a video. Have also done it with random number generator on video.

Posters can choose their spot in order of entry or I usually just go down the card in order of entry for line (all luck anyway) but we can let people choose also, like people choose their squares in Super Bowl pool.

For example I would say "IAG in line 8"

If $50 is too steep for most, we could do it for $10 or $25....just something to make game interesting.

I would really like to get a regular committed group of 10 for Monday night games – $10 or $25 per week and could settle up at the end of the season to avoid all the transactions if we wanted.

I tried for 33 a pool, but that was about 10 short I think. I was hoping I could find 10 people who don't mind games of chance, but I know some posters avoid those except at SB.

Well maybe we can fill this up? will see..OK we will do this one for $50 and then see if there is interest in a standing in the group for the rest of the season, amountto he determined...numbers would be new each week.

IAG Line 8

Andy Line 3

Joey Line 9

FW Line ?