TGF food journal....what have you eaten today?

IAG

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got popped for a DUI this weekend so didn't get to eat for awhile. Guys - don't do that. 

Today - 

Two cliff bars

A good sub from a new place next to work - yeah we'll be friends

A lot of iced tea since some spanish asshole was running his dumb mouth in jail until I let him know to shut the fuck up or I'd have his family deported, what a fucking douche

Some vanilla almond Special K

A tombstone

Water

A used plunger

a douche

Some girl jammed her finger up my asshole while walking into a bar then walked with her friends giggling and pretended it never happened. That is a PRO move and I think we could end up being friends. Another one subtly threatened to mug me and her and her friend giggled at my actually being mugged story. Some dude said his fiancee was fucking annoying so when she looked at us and said "what the fuck did he just say?" I covered his ass and said "that he loves you very much" and I got to drink for free, he could own the place - I don't know. Some hottie at a bar went to see KOL and said they weren't that good that show. I said yeah well Caleb gets bored sometimes, she agreed. I told her she has beautiful eyes, she very politely thanked me. Had to pay a random dude $100 just to get a ride home because apps wouldn't work on my fucking phone (I got mugged prior for the old one). He's cool and really came though for me.

I'll get back up there when I have a chance, after my car is out of the impound road. 

#fok

Some other things happened, it's all very blurry.

She's a cool as fok woman, I was a drunk idiot as is too often the case. SHE IS TAKEN BY A GOOD DUDE, LAY OFF EGGER.

Please leave that can of worms shut, I have enough problems to deal with right now.

I have to remember that Caleb Followill is HOF bound and rich and I'm not, this is very important.

Guest boatboatboat

Fresh ohio oysters tonite

Friday, November 18th

Starting at 6:00 pm

Buffet Style - All You Can Eat

All You Can Eat Fresh Oysters Featuring:

• New England Clam Chowder

• Fresh Oysters on the Half Shell

• Fresh Oyster Rockefeller

• Crispy Fried Oysters

• Old Bay Style Steamed Shrimp

• Fresh Escolar Almondine