Attention HarrayCaray

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

After our interesting/yet harsh platty on Sunday/Monday think you should become more of a power poster here... your sharp tongue can get a lot of views down here.

After some lurking I've started making the transition.

I put TGF above Rx in my list of favorites and it seems to be making a big difference.  Ya know, cause I'm a lazy motherfucker like that.

Honestly I don't care about views though.  Just looking to talk sports, make money, shoot shit.  There are several things I prefer about here vs there.

Guest pocketrockets

After some lurking I've started making the transition.

I put TGF above Rx in my list of favorites and it seems to be making a big difference.  Ya know, cause I'm a lazy motherfucker like that.

Honestly I don't care about views though.  Just looking to talk sports, make money, shoot shit.  There are several things I prefer about here vs there.

Great news pal, I was tilted the main reason you posted here was to fuck my shit (deservingly)... then again, I get tilted with pretty much everything!

I dont say this because I had a fall out with the RX management but... this place is just run so much better, the guys here truly make an effort to acommodate any and everyone, shoot the shit with posters like they were one themselves (no superiority complex) and a lot of classic power posters from the past make it feel like home. I do miss a lot of the guys of the RX (FZ, Chop, Bourn, RedDagger, etc).

Yes, this place needs to grow more, but with posters like you is an easier task!

Guest pocketrockets

yes back in the day when choptalk was giving out games on a reg thing when the rx was one of the top forums he buried a lot of people with his picks on the braves and left them hanging when he stop in mid season because he was so bad, that well before your time sir

This is the 200th time you have told this story, no one cares. before my time? Been in the rx since 2006. 

Chop will always be more respectable than you, at least he is not a rat.