Draftkings changes Daily NBA Policy? (Opening Night Lineup Thread)

Timely Hitting

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timely u dont factor in b2b's in DFS?

I do, but in the case of someone like Boogie he played 25 minutes last night; hardly a grind and should be available for a full work load tonight. Barnes shouldn't be limited from where he was last night.

In the case of Boston, Bulls defense is dreadful; Boston is really deep, and I'm hesitant to use Isaiah and Bradley in everything but the uptempo nature of that game should cancel out the few minutes those guys lose to a B2B. 

addition: Chi/Bos is the highest total on the board. Can't avoid the Boston side of the game just because.

I never pay attention to pre-season production. Rarely means anything, but the Wiz do seem to like Nicholson. If he's first off the bench for the 4 or 5 tonight he's probably worth a play.

I know, it means nothing but guys who are shooting well usually continue to shoot well, that feel doesn't matter to a basketball player, it's either falling or it's not and his shot has been on. The minutes will be interesting, I base the fact that he's a threat from 3 on how he's used, which matters, and he can get fantasy production in a hurry. Jmo

hey did how you think milsap will do?

I think he will do anything he wants. I believe he had 5 steals in a game against us last year. I don't see how Washington can keep him from being the best pf tonight, our only hope is that he's off. I think the wiz have many turnovers in the near future, approximately 2 hours into the future.

Pos

Player Opp Salary   PG Dennis Schroder Was@Atl $6,500 swap out SG C.J. McCollum LAC@Por $6,800 swap out SF Kawhi Leonard SA@Sac $8,400 swap out PF Blake Griffin LAC@Por $8,600 swap out C Taj Gibson Bos@Chi $4,100 swap out G Ty Lawson SA@Sac $5,600 swap out F Jae Crowder Bos@Chi $5,200 swap out UTIL Otto Porter Was@Atl $4,500 swap out

I like it. But you're not going your guy CP3.  :doh

Pos Player Opp Salary PG Dennis Schroder Was@Atl $6,500 swap out SG C.J. McCollum LAC@Por $6,800 swap out SF Kawhi Leonard SA@Sac $8,400 swap out PF Blake Griffin LAC@Por $8,600 swap out C Taj Gibson Bos@Chi $4,100 swap out G Ty Lawson SA@Sac $5,600 swap out F Jae Crowder Bos@Chi $5,200 swap out UTIL Otto Porter Was@Atl $4,500 swap out

DK rosters are too small. Love the 9 man team.

Pg

Pg

Sg

Sg

Sf

Sf

Pf

Pf

C

You have more flexibility but I think fd opened guys up to two positions this year. I believe someone shared that.

Portis going to play much?

He's behind Niko/Gibson/Lopez right now.

Would put him around 16ish minutes. If Felicio plays no minutes, better chance. Depends how small the Bulls play, but Niko fits the system a little better. Of the 96 minutes, I'd probably say the breakdown is somewhere:

Gibson - 28

Niko - 25

Lopez - 24

Portis - 16

Felicio - 3

If Niko is hot from the floor he jumps up to 30 and the rest go down. If Felicio gets DNP, Portis is right around 20 minutes.

Pos

Player Opp Salary   PG Dennis Schroder Was@Atl $6,500 swap out SG C.J. McCollum LAC@Por $6,800 swap out SF Kawhi Leonard SA@Sac $8,400 swap out PF Blake Griffin LAC@Por $8,600 swap out C Taj Gibson Bos@Chi $4,100 swap out G Ty Lawson SA@Sac $5,600 swap out F Jae Crowder Bos@Chi $5,200 swap out UTIL Otto Porter Was@Atl $4,500 swap out

Crowder vs jimmy buckets D?

Little shit blake ouch

He's behind Niko/Gibson/Lopez right now.

Would put him around 16ish minutes. If Felicio plays no minutes, better chance. Depends how small the Bulls play, but Niko fits the system a little better. Of the 96 minutes, I'd probably say the breakdown is somewhere:

Gibson - 28

Niko - 25

Lopez - 24

Portis - 16

Felicio - 3

If Niko is hot from the floor he jumps up to 30 and the rest go down. If Felicio gets DNP, Portis is right around 20 minutes.

Niko is a mystery wrapped in a beard.

Amir is a nice presence they lacked last year v a roster that has rebounders like Gibson and Lopez, he's an interesting low ownership guy imo.

What contests do you guys play in? No one plays in the bigger contests, mostly 50/50 or limited entry?

Play all the big ones.

He was there last year, but he was a bit of a disappointment. He started, but Sullinger was in the doghouse most of the year, Olynk was always banged up and Zeller should be better than he is.