Draftkings changes Daily NBA Policy? (Opening Night Lineup Thread)

Timely Hitting

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jokic and Jimmy fucked us. Cashed in a few things with if but not all. Nah well. Better than last night's blood bath.

Malone pretends he's gonna play the guy more and he does 19 min only

I saw after a game Jokic was awesome in Malone blamed him and said that's why they lost.

Guy seems like a POS coach

Malone pretends he's gonna play the guy more and he does 19 min only

I saw after a game Jokic was awesome in Malone blamed him and said that's why they lost.

Guy seems like a POS coach

Yeah I heard malone finally embraced how good Jokic was. He said he needed to get him more minutes after he said he played him too much at 26 minutes... Guy is all over the place. Jokic was in foul trouble most of the night so I'll give him a pass for last night.

Sorry pal I set everything really late today. With the Casspi news it put a fork in things. I'll do my best to get some stuff out there tomorrow.

Fantasy stuff I update so late it's hard sometimes.

Caldwell finally had a nice night for me for the first time ever.

was tough finding high sal guys, AD/Cousins bombed out

I told you I usually prefer 5 games or less and I thought you didn't like those then.

Small slates take a little of variance and luck out of it, IMO.

I'm looking at everything right now. 

it's harder for GPPs with small slates because it's tough to differentiate your lineup sometimes

bound to have competitors with similar or the same guys

Tough day.

OS PLAYER OPP SALARY  
PG Patrick Beverley Hou@Min $5,200 swap out
SG Gary Harris NY@Den $4,700 swap out
SF Wilson Chandler NY@Den $6,100 swap out
PF K. Porzingis NY@Den $7,500 swap out
C Nikola Jokic NY@Den $6,800 swap out
G J.R. Smith LAL@Cle $3,800 swap out
F Kent Bazemore Cha@Atl $4,300 swap out
UTIL James Harden Hou@Min $11,600 swap out

it's harder for GPPs with small slates because it's tough to differentiate your lineup sometimes

bound to have competitors with similar or the same guys

I do much better the fewer the games; easier for me to find the good cheap guys on a small slate. On big slates guys get lucky playing complete garbage that turns out working out for them. 

this is what I did, although I don't like having LeBron so much because he might sit the entire second half

PG

Kyrie Irving 36.2 swap out SG Evan Turner 21.0 swap out SF LeBron James 51.6 swap out PF K. Towns 43.0 swap out C Cody Zeller 23.1 swap out G Ricky Rubio 24.1 swap out F Gorgui Dieng 27.5 swap out UTIL Jon Leuer 23.2

could also use Randle over Dieng (I did for one contest), but Randle is on a b2b and the game could be a blowout

javale is a bargain at his price if he starts

starting still likely means only 15-20 minutes for him but being on the floor for GS for 15-20...

bunch of alley oops

Not bad in 50/50's, but I like my cheap guys to have a chance at 10X value. His high minutes for the year is 16. High point value for the year 23.5 I believe. Just not enough upside - that would be 6.3X value if he got the 23.5 tonight. I prefer guys that can drop 30+ at the $3700 price tag and I just don't see that with his expected minutes. 

this is what I did, although I don't like having LeBron so much because he might sit the entire second half

PG

Kyrie Irving 36.2 swap out SG Evan Turner 21.0 swap out SF LeBron James 51.6 swap out PF K. Towns 43.0 swap out C Cody Zeller 23.1 swap out G Ricky Rubio 24.1 swap out F Gorgui Dieng 27.5 swap out UTIL Jon Leuer 23.2

could also use Randle over Dieng (I did for one contest), but Randle is on a b2b and the game could be a blowout

I like Leuer, his rotation spot has increased with his play this month and he's running real good now that Ish Smith is on the second unit. Zeller not a bad play either. 

Not bad in 50/50's, but I like my cheap guys to have a chance at 10X value. His high minutes for the year is 16. High point value for the year 23.5 I believe. Just not enough upside - that would be 6.3X value if he got the 23.5 tonight. I prefer guys that can drop 30+ at the $3700 price tag and I just don't see that with his expected minutes. 

his high for minutes is low because he's started like 2 games total!

I told you I usually prefer 5 games or less and I thought you didn't like those then.

Small slates take a little of variance and luck out of it, IMO.

I'm looking at everything right now. 

I didn't , but i improved. Now big game slates with too many choices is a lot worse lol