Draftkings changes Daily NBA Policy? (Opening Night Lineup Thread)

Timely Hitting

None of the FFF guys have seen you close to winning 30 K  that's why i confused. 

didn't realize i posted my total winnings daily in there? might have posted a few lineups for 45 total days last two years lol. i posted a top score lineup on a thursday that won every single contest entered that day. actually cost myself 10-15k or so that day not entering some of the real expensive ones.  :doh

and i stopped posting lineups because you wouldn't shut up every single time you lost.  :doh

as you do with everyone. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't realize i posted my total winnings daily in there? might have posted a few lineups for 45 total days last two years lol. i posted a top score lineup on a thursday that won every single contest entered that day. actually cost myself 10-15k or so that day not entering some of the real expensive ones.  :doh

and i stopped posting lineups because you wouldn't shut up every single time you lost.  :doh

as you do with everyone. 

I just remember your top winning lineups would be different than posted lineups due to "late switches" 

Sorry for being real, I have a tough time pretending guys win all the time when i don't see it in person

I just remember your top winning lineups would be different than posted lineups due to "late switches" 

Sorry for being real, I have a tough time pretending guys win all the time when i don't see it in person

Yes, I make switches. I know that bothers you. How did I fake my lineups on DK? Photoshop?  :cigar

My first big winning day was November 7th, 2014. I know because I sent an E-Mail to my old man that night telling him I was getting good; I never mentioned the win on the forums because I didn't post about it beforehand. Not everything is posted. Had top score on DK that night of 252 - had top score by .5 points because of Portland being up 24 points and them pulling all their starters so the people who had Lillard still playing lost to me by .5 points.  :hurray  :hurray

Yes, I make switches. I know that bothers you. How did I fake my lineups on DK? Photoshop?  :cigar

My first big winning day was November 7th, 2014. I know because I sent an E-Mail to my old man that night telling him I was getting good; I never mentioned the win on the forums because I didn't post about it beforehand. Not everything is posted. Had top score on DK that night of 252 - had top score by .5 points because of Portland being up 24 points and them pulling all their starters so the people who had Lillard still playing lost to me by .5 points.  :hurray  :hurray

Yeah i remember that lineup actually. That was impressive, not gonna lie....

Sorry it was November 6th. Sent the E-Mail the next day. Portland mania! Love me some Thursday night limited game days.

Good luck to all tonight. Hopefully Cee doesn't yell at me when Boogie gets hurt and I lose every lineup entered. Nothing better than losing hundreds of dollars and having Cee yell at you.

Good luck, but i didn't yell at you last last night either

I played Lee/Lyles sleepers on my own as well as my little shit last place DK lineup

Can i ask why Ennis is in so many lineups? 

No Allen. No Parsons. Memphis really thin at the 2/3 - Carter banged up. Ennis also the best option they have at guarding Wiggins which should keep him on the floor. Even if he has an off-shooting night, think you can expect him 18.5 points out of him. Troy Williams really the only guy sitting behind him and he's not ready to play big minutes in the NBA.

No Allen. No Parsons. Memphis really thin at the 2/3 - Carter banged up. Ennis also the best option they have at guarding Wiggins which should keep him on the floor. Even if he has an off-shooting night, think you can expect him 18.5 points out of him. Troy Williams really the only guy sitting behind him and he's not ready to play big minutes in the NBA.

Taking the big sleeper shot with Williams.  Who knows, but he's done pretty darn good in Pre-season with 20-24 minutes.  Like you said, banged up squad, hopefully blown out and garbage time in the 4th giving Williams 8+ minutes (wishful thinking)  Just hoping he gets 18-20 minutes and should be able to produce 15 pts

Taking the big sleeper shot with Williams.  Who knows, but he's done pretty darn good in Pre-season with 20-24 minutes.  Like you said, banged up squad, hopefully blown out and garbage time in the 4th giving Williams 8+ minutes (wishful thinking)  Just hoping he gets 18-20 minutes and should be able to produce 15 pts

Yeah, you never know this early in the season. I didn't like Williams much at Indiana so I don't like him much in the NBA but he's got the body for it.

Vince ($3000) seems like a better guarantee to get his 15 fantasy points. I might swap Vince into a few lineups for Ennis so I'm not 100% in on the guy for the most part. Then free up a couple bucks for another position. Vince/Ennis seem like decent value starts for the fact that their minutes should be up there. 

ok thanks

Going with this so far

Pos

Player Opp Salary  
PG James Harden Hou@LAL $10,900 swap out
SG Will Barton Den@NO $4,600 swap out
SF Devin Booker Sac@Pho $6,500 swap out
PF Terrence Jones Den@NO $4,500 swap out
C Hassan Whiteside Mia@Orl $8,600 swap out
G Ty Lawson Sac@Pho $5,500 swap out
F Mirza Teletovic Cha@Mil $4,300 swap out
UTIL Eric Gordon Hou@LAL $5,000 swap out

Going with this so far

Pos

Player Opp Salary   PG James Harden Hou@LAL $10,900 swap out SG Will Barton Den@NO $4,600 swap out SF Devin Booker Sac@Pho $6,500 swap out PF Terrence Jones Den@NO $4,500 swap out C Hassan Whiteside Mia@Orl $8,600 swap out G Ty Lawson Sac@Pho $5,500 swap out F Mirza Teletovic Cha@Mil $4,300 swap out UTIL Eric Gordon Hou@LAL $5,000 swap out

Little shit lawson  :hurray

Didn't know you were a DFS man. Love was a nice sleeper, surprised Lilard turned out a sleeper too. He looked like a MVP last night. Had no idea how he was doing lay ins over Gobert all night long

im not big into dfs just put a little in for the start of the season. Like nba daily more than any other sport