I have made many mistakes in my life. But this may be the biggest

Yanks

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done heroin, cocaine, overdosed, ran a person over. Been in jail for a few days at a clip. Tried to kill myself.

But I finally caved and moved in with the old lady tonight.

Apparently I'm no longer in charge.

God forbid I'm allowed to use the New York Yankees shower curtain and bath mat. Or put my hulk hogan pillow on the bed.

My life is over.

Had the crazy spaz living with me in my condo that I pay for and she was telling me about where to put things and what to do every morning. Good luck pal.

Could have been worse I guess, but JFC. I no longer picked what dinners I was cooking. I lost my closet. Sox banner off the doorway. Life was rough and that was only 6 weeks.

Had the crazy spaz living with me in my condo that I pay for and she was telling me about where to put things and what to do every morning. Good luck pal.

Could have been worse I guess, but JFC. I no longer picked what dinners I was cooking. I lost my closet. Sox banner off the doorway. Life was rough and that was only 6 weeks.

My whole life is a 4x6' closet now.

Sounds familiar.

Living alone >>>>> with a lady

It will be OK, get back to me in 24 years, and let me know what you think of it at that time in your life!!!!! Once, you get in, your man card is shredded into a million little pieces, but it's OK, you just get used to it... One recommendation, get a man cave put together in the garage, shed in the back yard, ass end of a pick up truck, wherever.. Just get it, that way if you don't want to watch Long Island medium, or House Wives of bum fuck,, you can always go to the cave for a little sports and P&Q... Peace and quiet... From one ex man card holder to a soon to be another ex man card holder...

It Will Be OK!!!!!

Don't know if it should be Hi or Bye Mike!!!