What drink do you get at Starbucks?

Gabe

coffee.

Those cunts charge alot of money for coffee and expect the customer to add his own sugar and cream.

AND they expect a tip. I also have to identify myself, which no other coffee chain does. Why do they need my name?

Fuck Starbukks

PS: I always make a point of not cleaning up after myself at Starbukks, coffee cup gets left on the table and I piss in the toilet and dont flush - then I leave.

False. Amount of traffic keeps it fresh here.

Nope. They roast the beans and let them sit which is the worst thing you can do.

Don't you live in manhattan?? Go get coffee from Stumptown, intelligentsia , blue bottle, or one of the other many places that care about using fresh roasted beans. Makes a world of difference since stale beans are bitter and require a bunch of sugar and syrups to make them drinkable.

I only drink black coffee and the occasional vanilla latte...no sense to pay $5 for black coffee. Do those places have vanilla lattes?

Go get a black coffee from any of the places I mentioned. If you come back and say Starbucks is better I'll send you a $20 Starbucks gift card.

Some have flavored lattes but once you realize when you get freshly roasted beans is that coffee is naturally sweet as it is. It's only bitter and needing sugar flavoring when stale.