The Chase $300 coupon.

Gabe

They use to do $500.

They also didn't make you deposit 15k and keep it there for the whole "bonus" period. You'd qualify previously for simply having a direct deposit set up for at least once a month. Didn't even have to be a dd paycheck. You could simply set up a transfer from one bank to another.

From reading quickly you dont need to deposit anywhere close to 15k. Just $25

the $15 k is to avoid any monthly service fees

Funny, the postman just handed me a chase $500 coupon right when i was opening this thread, chillin in my garage with some sierra nev pale ales.

I already did this back in june. Love taking a nickel from what is basically an organized crime orginazation

To do this right, and incur no monthly fees, you really need to deposit 15 dimes and leave it for 3 months. Also got to do one direct deposit but that can be a one time deposit from your brokerage acct.

On 15 dimes this deal is equivalent to getting a 13.3% apr return on your money

I receive the $500 offer about once a month....Might go for it soon as current DD for SheBar goes to WellsFargo and they have been shady with fees

And I've strangely enough never had to pay Wells Fargo a cent. (Have a few personal accounts and 2 business accounts) other than $1 dollar in the odd event I need a paper check for something. They won't budge on that for some reason but figured it wasn't worth arguing.