Chicago Cubs

TeamGSP

Joe Maddon is fuckin' good.  All those times he got the shitty rays deep when they had shit players, no he wasn't able to win a world series, but i gotta really tip my cap to joe maddon for real. 

Yes i am in los angeles, but let me tell you that dave roberts and the dodgers got extremely lucky in the last game vs the washington nationals.  Max Scherzer is a gas can and it's a very rare form.  the guy gives up a solo homer and then something really bothers his mind, then all of a sudden, he's adding gasoline to everything and then he can't get out of it.  

You really have to honestly watch him pitch by pitch to really understand what i mean about him and it's horrible.  Another good way i can describe it is like a basketcase in tennis.  There are a lot of top tennis players in the world that are extremely good, but the minute they lose on their serve, all hell breaks loose with them and then all of a sudden, they are losing point after point, it's insane especially in the WTA.

Cubs have only 4 batters to trust.  Bryant, Rizzo, Zobrist, and Baez.  A lot of cubs fans are going to get very angry at this but this is coming from me as an unbiased fan.  Ben Zobrist is batting .150 in the post season?  LOL that's fake.  Should be more like .300 and above and i believe that will come forward with the indians.  

At the same time you have Dexter Fowler at .333 and that's definitely a fake stat.  That guy is playing out of his mind so he cannot be trusted.  

Then you have Addison russell, big 2 run homer off the fat pig joe blanton.  The guy is a little itty bit better than starlin castro, i don't know what the fuck is up with the cubs history of holding onto shit players for too long ala darwin barney and starlin castro but you know what, you got a manager like Joe Maddon who is like the michael jordan of all managers for that matter, he's covering up a lot of shit.  

It is extremely annoying to know that joe maddon is so fuckin' good and cubs will win the world series, etc but yet jason heyward signing at 200 million dollars is getting away with it cause she has not earned the money.  

jason heyward signed for 200 million and batted .230 with 7 homers, i can't believe it.  Did this guy even have double digits in outfield assists?  Honestly i am very mad that that jason heyward for 200 million dollars is so under deserving.  I know it's only 1 year into his 200 million dollars but he's flying under the radar because of joe maddon being a genius.  

Cubs are just fuckin' good.  Fuckin' Theo Epstein knows shit, plus joe maddon shows how to win with shitty players that he had on the rays, sooner or later you just gotta root root root for the cubbies, if they don't win it's a shame, buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks, 

On the broadcast tonight they were saying cubs first time in the world series in 71 years.  i don't care about that shit.  i want to see them win the shit since 1908 and that's over 100 fuckin' years, LOL indians won in 1948 so i don't know.

Terry Francona has faced Joe Maddon plenty of times in the past, this is going to be some serious shit going down for real so we'll see.  

by the way, it's some very serious shit as far as cubs fans in los angeles.  I remember my uncle was in high school and we went to a game somewhere around 1985 and shit was real as far as cubs fans going to dodger stadium at that time, i was a kid, etc and then  you hear about all the cubs fans at dodger stadium for game 3, 4, 5 and the shit still holds true.  How the fuck were there a lot of cubs fans at dodger stadium for game 3, 4, 5 ?  

shit is real shit, i gotta tip my cap to the chicago cubs and the cubs fans, hope they win