That missed 24 yd FG fuked me up!

RDTrains

They cheated for az all night - not much more the NFL could have done for them.

Missed fgs deciding the NCAA playoff and NFL playoffs.

I viewed it this way too.

How about the fukkin sideline judges (refs, w.e they are) calling 3rd down on the 1 play for cardinals. the ref comes in and signals 1st down :laugh

he ended up changing it, seattle called timeout and cards were stuffed on 4th down instead of kicking fg

There is NOTHING, let me repeat myself NOTHING better than waking up on a Sunday morning in Fall-WInter with a locked and loaded offshore account ready to FUCKING FIRE BULLETS. NFL is KING.

College FB is complete dogshit. No defense. Every game 52-50. Last team with the ball wins. They can NUKE the whole fucking sport as far as I'm concerned. I actually hope the student athletes suing for pay for play, win. Let them shut college athletics down. I would not give one single fuck. NOT ONE

Give me last night's 6-6 tie anyday over college. I don't understand why people don't love games like last night. One blown coverage and it's game over

Those are the best games. 

The greatest sporting event I have ever been to live, was a baseball game about 15 years ago. I won't say the teams :cigar

0-0 headed to top 9. Road team scores to make it 1-0. Closer shuts them down in the bottom 9th. Game over.

I have been to countless world series games. That game was the best. One bad pitch and it's game over. Edge of your seat shit

College FB is complete fucking DOGSHIT

Give me a 3-0 game anyday over a 52-50 shitshow. That Oregon-Cal game Friday night was one of the biggest PILES of shit, I have ever LAiD eyes on

I viewed it this way too.

How about the fukkin sideline judges (refs, w.e they are) calling 3rd down on the 1 play for cardinals. the ref comes in and signals 1st down :laugh

he ended up changing it, seattle called timeout and cards were stuffed on 4th down instead of kicking fg

That official tried to move the chains with a quickness. Shady business last night, guy wasn't close but the ref is signaling to move the chains without measuring. Not sure how Seattle lost a timeout, that was horse shite