Massive rollover advice

WeinkeToWarrick

If I knew which side of a hedge was going to win why bet the other side in the first place. I could end up owing my local 10k and have a 9k balance in Hrwager with 20k still to rollover and end up with a wife filing for divorce......

You can kinda dictate which side wins by playing MLs with the fav at your local

Don't listen to WVU. There is no mathematical way to just pull your money out through arbitrage or using fancy parlays. What he is suggesting is basically a martingale and comes with the obvious risk of just increasing your balance in the high rollover book. This type of thinking is favored by high school dropouts who track outcomes in roulette and put A1 sauce on their steaks.

If you're a recreational bettor, just keep betting even if it takes forever. 

If you're a recreational bettor who needs the money out sooner rather than later, increase your bet size. The more desperate you are to get the cash out sooner, the bigger should be your bets. You have to weigh the downside of funds being tied up in a shitty book vs. the downside of betting more than you're comfortable with. 

In the future, avoid these high rollovers by converting the freeplay into cash in ways that reduce variance even at the cost of EV. In other words, bet it on a +150 favorite and get 65% of the freeplay value rather than betting it on a +2000 parlay that gives you 75% of the value. Hitting these parlays creates all sorts of issues: books will notice and try to scam the winnings away from you, plus the rollover is enormous and you're at the mercy of their limits/delays/increased juice/eliminating markets/etc.

AmericasBookie offers all sorts of good lines. Not scalps but good lines. Just bet a ton of these at low limits every day and it'll even out. 

As for the other book, their lines are shittier so when you find a decent one you have to bet more.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Yes we are not all "line originating, pros" like FH and his merry men.

I would take WVUs advice because he is not a pretender, he is the best for advice when it comes to arbing and how to meet insane r/os.

To say "even if it takes forever", is just another oyster statement from one of the merry men that haven't proved a thing, other than they can talk trash with the best of them.

I do agree with Mathys main point: avoid high rollovers.

Hindsight is 20/10 for the merry men

I would take WVUs advice because he is not a pretender, he is the best for advice when it comes to arbing and how to meet insane r/os.

To say "even if it takes forever", is just another oyster statement from one of the merry men that haven't proved a thing, other than they can talk trash with the best of them.

Had not noticed your posts before but now I see why everyone thinks you're a moron. 

Of course there is no guarantee RM. My advice is still sound if you want a shot at getting some money out. I bust out on the side I want much more often than not.

But when you don't bust out it means you're really fucked because not only did you win at the shit book but you won at long odds and just transferred a bunch of good cash in a good book into a shit book. 

It's tempting but a bad bet.

But when you don't bust out it means you're really fucked because not only did you win at the shit book but you won at long odds and just transferred a bunch of good cash in a good book into a shit book.

It's tempting but a bad bet.

I wager bonus book against bonus book so it doesn't matter all that much. I bust out of one and redeposit and go again. My average bustout is about 4 rolls. Been making money this way for 10+ years. I have other non public ways of beating the books that adds to my bottom line as well.

I wager bonus book against bonus book so it doesn't matter all that much. I bust out of one and redeposit and go again. My average bustout is about 4 rolls. Been making money this way for 10+ years. I have other non public ways of beating the books that adds to my bottom line.

That's profitable but you're leaving $ on the table most likely because betting opposite sides at shit books usually involves a lot more juice than doing it with respect to a low juice book like Pinnacle.

FH couldn't originate a game with tomorrow's newspaper.

That's fucking awful. What's the point of going? The whole point of Vegas is to bet games and go to the window minutes after they end and collect cash. 

I always made sure I had no cash left offshore before I went to Vegas

Because he has a huge roll to meet offshore, so if he's going to bet he wants to bet towards his roll. 

Do you guys really go to Vegas just to bet recreationally on sports with cash? I thought it was to see all the Mexicans and families pushing their kids around in strollers since that's what Vegas has become.

Because he has a huge roll to meet offshore, so if he's going to bet he wants to bet towards his roll. 

Do you guys really go to Vegas just to bet recreationally on sports with cash? I thought it was to see all the Mexicans and families pushing their kids around in strollers since that's what Vegas has become.

Grab your fucking SHINEBOX mathy. I will SUMMON you, when your presence is needed

That's why I wanted to hopefully cash out within the next couple weeks, so I could take my roll to Vegas and triple it without any rollover......

Why not triple it from the comfort of your own home?

What advantage do you have in Vegas you don't have offshore?

BAUS

That's profitable but you're leaving $ on the table most likely because betting opposite sides at shit books usually involves a lot more juice than doing it with respect to a low juice book like Pinnacle.

Which is why he does it bonus book vs. bonus book to eat up the RO.

Rinse repeat with a new bonus book to continue the process (lol@ losing 9k to the local)

WVU is right about the strategy it works even if you know nothing about being +EV with any bets.

You can find lots of line sets at bonus books with low hold if you look hard enough.

As long as betting limits caps aren't too harsh and bonuses are credited immediately the bonus will cover the losses to vig every time unless you run extremely poorly.

And it's not like he has to limit himself to doing that either but assuming he's a loser like most everyone on the forums it's a way to win.