What were your last 5 Amazon purchases?

IAG

Haven't been feeling well the last couple of days. I have plenty of food, but dog was out and I couldn't bring myself to leave bed much, Much less the house. Local grocery chain will deliver your groceries for five dollars or free if over $100. Ordered last night and had by 10 am this morning. Awesome.

Just ordered a heating pad and new toaster on Amazon. I just read about these Amazon push pads. Have you seen these? It's pretty bad when we are getting so lazy we can't even log into Amazon to order the products...just need to press a button. They now even have a push pad for Cheeze-it's.

As much as part of me would like to go back to the late 70s, I have to admit I'm a sucker for online shopping. If you live alone and this is a great service....especially in the winter,

last 5 Amazon orders

Heating pad

Toaster

Dog Food

Scratch off 10 line cards

Pool/water shoes

Lol..yeah the dog was out of food. Although Kat got out for quite a while Sunday night...that was quite the ordeal...thank you BD...feel slightly better today. I volunteer on Wed mornings, so hopefully better by then.

I used to love to go mall shopping. WAY too much....I had a serious clothes shopping addiction. It was bad. Now I try not to go to the mall unless I have to, because I will easily end up with things that I don't need.

I normally don't mind grocery shopping, but like I said, when I feel like shit, I don't want to get out.

I had planned to go out and buy the heating pad and toaster today if feeling better. Didn't feel better so Amazon was handy.

Opera's Greatest Drinking Songs

Fintie iPad Air 2 Case - 360 Degree Rotating Stand Case with Smart Cover Auto Sleep / Wake Feature for Apple iPad Air 2 (iPad 6) 2014 Model, Vintage Antique Bronze

Performix 075815100016 VLP Leather and Vinyl Repair

Star Power Detective Pipe Costume Accessory Black White One Size

2 of Fruit Of The Loom Men's Value 10 Pack Crew Socks, White, 10-13 Sock/6-12 Shoe