NBA Year-Long Thread

Timely Hitting

Timely,

I like Boston over tonight, as well as Spurs (at a good #) 

I think Chicago will play NO Defense under Hoiberg and Celtics can run and gun with the best of em'

Also, Sac on a B2B - but there team isn't very deep as it is and Spurs (although hugely public tonight) are very solid offensively with LA Gasol Leonard + Mills/Simmons off bench.

Timely,

I like Boston over tonight, as well as Spurs (at a good #) 

I think Chicago will play NO Defense under Hoiberg and Celtics can run and gun with the best of em'

Also, Sac on a B2B - but there team isn't very deep as it is and Spurs (although hugely public tonight) are very solid offensively with LA Gasol Leonard + Mills/Simmons off bench.

If Sacramento had to play deeper into that game last night, I would love the Spurs. Been burned early laying big numbers on the road, and Sacramento looked really good last night (obviously means nothing vs the shit Suns). B2B this early usually is a nice fade, but I have no clue what Pops rotations will look like tonight and no clue how many minutes he'll give half his roster.

I do like the Boston/Chi over.