7 days of my NHL system for free

Teddy kgb

Would have been nice to get Ed last night, 4-1 with 10min left and got a pp with 9min left but no score for the second half of the third and a complete shutout of the first period left me a smidge short of the over 5.5.....line climbed to +140 form my 115 which actually made me feel better that I came so close to cashing....anyway

Day 3 NHL

3 games came close but not close enuff......2 plays only today

SJ O5.5 +120

Kings O5.5 +115

3-2 +1.45 going in

5 straight losses following the first 3 winning.....another one I'll bitch about besides Ed the other day was Toronto yesterday, Geezus you guys have 5 after 2 and can't put one more in the net in the 3rd with a couple of pp's and an empty net ? Ugh....

Day 4

NYR O5.5 +120

Ducks O5.5 +120

Ottawa U5.5 +110

3-5 minus 1.55..... Should be 4-4 + something dammit......really the way I see this system playing out is 50% winners and creating 400-500 plays and me walking away with 20-25 units on a system that takes 5minutes.....NFL I'm hoping for a unit a week but would settle for 10 as the system is 5min...

With all that said In-game NBA is still the easiest way in the world to make money but it takes time and I'm lazy so I guess that's way I joined the Gyno team-6 and split a tout service....ugh......but for anyone with time Please just deposit $100 at Bookmaker and practice playing NBA in-game it won't take long to get the hang of it.....Bonafide Free Money!!!!

Well another team scores 5 in 2 and zero in 3 and the losing streak hits 8 in a row......Thanks Obama....

It could have been worse as Gynos tout went 0-2 but I spotted it a mile away and stayed away and did the right thing and laid Cubs for 2units.....uh-oh......yes I'm in a funk

Day 5 system says...O5.5

Pitt +120

Tor +110

Dallas +110

SJ +125

All plays O5.5

Well another team scores 5 in 2 and zero in 3 and the losing streak hits 8 in a row......Thanks Obama....

It could have been worse as Gynos tout went 0-2 but I spotted it a mile away and stayed away and did the right thing and laid Cubs for 2units.....uh-oh......yes I'm in a funk

Day 5 system says...O5.5

Pitt +120

Tor +110

Dallas +110

SJ +125

All plays O5.5

Hang in there Teddy, new winning streak starts tonight.