How big of a fan are you?

Dire Straits

Do you have the jerseys? Memorabilia? My friend Keith is a huge Giants fan. He has all the jerseys, and every single piece of merchandise you can purchase. From pajamas to can openers. He's gone to every Giants home game in the past six years. He lives in Buffalo :doh I can't imagine being this big of a fan. A jersey and a couple games a year is the furthest I go.

Only fan paraphernalia I have is 1 bobble head of David Ortiz . I like to keep my apt sleek n modern looking so no posters n other gadgets. Would not be caught dead wearing a player jersey but do have an old Jets hoodie that will be used next time someone has a spillage accident. Super fans creep me out.

Only fan paraphernalia I have is 1 bobble head of David Ortiz . I like to keep my apt sleek n modern looking so no posters n other gadgets. Would not be caught dead wearing a player jersey but do have an old Jets hoodie that will be used next time someone has a spillage accident. Super fans creep me out.

:plus

Agree... some of these guys are real divas when it comes to watching grown men.

I forgot about bobbleheads, he has about sixty of them.

Wear a Giants hat. Also own a few giants shirts that I only wear to go to a game, or during a big game like the World Series.

Have been a life long Niners fan but really don't feel the need to wear their stuff. I still scream at my TV the whole game so I'm clearly a "fan" I just don't get the need to try to dress like the players with a jersey, always seemed lame to me.

barry still tilting. :laugh

He probably doesnt get aroused with Brock anymore. Brock's asshole probably all played out. So I guess I must be his new obsession. :plommer

Says the AssHole that was sitting around his computer, waiting 2 weeks for me to start another thread:laugh

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/fo...9-fantasy-help

I had forgotten you even posted here

BY the BY. Won my fantasy matchup easy today. Down 7 with AROD locked and fucking loaded tomorrow night. Also Gates and Gostkowski left. Competitor has only his Defense left:yay

So much for a 4 win fantasy team:doh Onto the semifinals I go:btj

IDK its getting harder for me to really get into the games this year.Im a Detroit Lions fan but for some reason I just dont get that pumped anymore i get way more excited for the Michigan vs Michigan state game.I think its time to put atleast a $100 on a game because they have no meaning to me anymore.I cant imagine being that into it to actually go out of my way to collect stupid trailer park shit to collect dust.I think a lot of these "super fans" do it just becase they like the attention there family gives em win company comes over