How can you not vote Trump

Fecal Tornado

Balco he has not yet remotely come close to explaining how he can make any of that workable. He knows very well that you like what you hear but hasn't the knowledge or experience in government or policy to make good on it.

Not the time or place for a newbie. The world policy makers are going to eat him alive.

This shit does get real at some point and talk is cheap, words are edible.

How do you know I like what hear? JFC

Anything at this point is better than Hillary with open borders, high taxes across the board, Obamacare is here to stay along with Common Core! Oh and WW3 upon us with her.

Yes I'll take Trump in a New York minute.

how is that lieing?

Well if you say you landed in Bosnia under sniper fire, dodging bullets

“I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”

when in reality you did this.

How do you know I like what hear? JFC

Anything at this point is better than Hillary with open borders, high taxes across the board, Obamacare is here to stay along with Common Core! Oh and WW3 upon us with her.

Yes I'll take Trump in a New York minute.

You sure love to spin. hillary isn't for open borders, she's going to cut taxes for the middle class, she's going to improve Obama care, and unlike trump she won't bow down to putin

Well if you say you landed in Bosnia under sniper fire, dodging bullets

“I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”

when in reality you did this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4

Politicians don't lie?

What a shit show when a 5 time draft dodger who called fucking coeds his own personal Vietnam is able to exploit ignorance and the fact that he's a toady to Putin to threaten WWIII three if Hillary is elected,

So note to Trump/Putin supporters, maybe let your balls drop since you shouldn't be into

air strikes on middle schools. And there won't be WWIII if you don't elect an ignoramus reality show host because Anerican will push their shit in. Read up on force capability and get back to the reasonable people here.

What a shit show when a 5 time draft dodger who called fucking coeds his own personal Vietnam is able to exploit ignorance and the fact that he's a toady to Putin to threaten WWIII three if Hillary is elected,

So note to Trump/Putin supporters, maybe let your balls drop since you shouldn't be into

air strikes on middle schools. And there won't be WWIII if you don't elect an ignoramus reality show host because Anerican will push their shit in. Read up on force capability and get back to the reasonable people here.

Still a Libtard idiot I see......Dope