Welcome back fucking NBA

WeinkeToWarrick

As many bad beats as there will be throughout the season, NBA is the easiest sport to beat.

Just monitoring line moves for a week will tell you where to bet openers @ and youll beat the line a majority of the time.

Props in the NBA are also a joke.

Like K Love o10 rebs G1 of season and Harden o15.5 Ass+Rebs last night.

Although I did get fucked on Curry o26.5 pts v SA (got pulled w/ 8 min to go down 30) w/ 26 pts. That's brutal, sure, but the probability was def on my side.

How can you even say that? NBA and NcaaBB are jokes

Forget about betting. Completely unwatchable

How could one ever cap a team laying 12 being up 23 with 8 minutes left and not covering? It's ridiculous

That doesn't happen in the NFL, EVER

Name the game in the NFL this year where a team was laying 7, up 28 with 10 minutes left and didn't cover. It NEVER happens

Joke fucking sport

How can you even say that? NBA and NcaaBB are jokes

Forget about betting. Completely unwatchable

How could one ever cap a team laying 12 being up 23 with 8 minutes left and not covering? It's ridiculous

That doesn't happen in the NFL, EVER

Name the game in the NFL this year where a team was laying 7, up 28 with 10 minutes left and didn't cover. It NEVER happens

Joke fucking sport

San Diego was up 17 in the 4th quarter and lost week 1 this year barry. It happens in all sports

MLB i know KC was down i believe 7 runs in the 9th inning this year and won. I think it was against timelys shit white sox

All this "this sport is easier, this sport is better" talk is always funny and also stupid. It depends on what you prefer. Entertainment is ENTIRELY subjective. If someone here says they enjoy horse racing more than nba or nfl they are not wrong. Me personally? I think horse racing is one of the silliest things out there, but many enjoy it so good for them. NBA probably the most enjoyable product to me followed by the nfl, but i enjoy almost all sports

No sport is "easy" to beat either. If it is guys here should be millionaires betting and winning big year after year

San Diego was up 17 in the 4th quarter and lost week 1 this year barry. It happens in all sports

MLB i know KC was down i believe 7 runs in the 9th inning this year and won. I think it was against timelys shit white sox

All this "this sport is easier, this sport is better" talk is always funny and also stupid. It depends on what you prefer. Entertainment is ENTIRELY subjective. If someone here says they enjoy horse racing more than nba or nfl they are not wrong. Me personally? I think horse racing is one of the silliest things out there, but many enjoy it so good for them. NBA probably the most enjoyable product to me followed by the nfl, but i enjoy almost all sports

No sport is "easy" to beat either. If it is guys here should be millionaires betting and winning big year after year

SAN Diego was not the favorite in that game. They were a 6-7 point dog

Another thing about the NFL

Backdoor covers in the NFL almost never happen anymore

I remember back in the day 10-15 years ago there were so many backdoor covers. They are almost a rarity now. You almost never see them. I know the Browns had a backdoor cover last week or the week before. Down 28-10 and scored 2tds late. But it almost never happens. I'd love to see the numbers on NFL backdoor covers the last 3-5 years compared to late 90s early 2000s

Another thing about the NFL

Backdoor covers in the NFL almost never happen anymore

I remember back in the day 10-15 years ago there were so many backdoor covers. They are almost a rarity now. You almost never see them. I know the Browns had a backdoor cover last week or the week before. Down 28-10 and scored 2tds late. But it almost never happens. I'd love to see the numbers on NFL backdoor covers the last 3-5 years compared to late 90s early 2000s

:lebrick

NBA extremely actuarial given 82 games

Allows a capper using sufficient detailed attention to better spot points of scoring regression. Identify two teams in such spots and you are likely better leveraged that night.

Also with the 82 game schedule it is reasonable to note that most teams will quite simply take a night off six to eight times a year, often immediately after or immediately preceding a matchup vs rival/divison opponent.

NBA extremely actuarial given 82 games

Allows a capper using sufficient detailed attention to better spot points of scoring regression. Identify two teams in such spots and you are likely better leveraged that night.

Also with the 82 game schedule it is reasonable to note that most teams will quite simply take a night off six to eight times a year, often immediately after or immediately preceding a matchup vs rival/divison opponent.

Cool story Bro. When you get a minute, WEAVE us another one. I'll standBY