The NBA.COM website is useless

easy does it

I used to love following games on here with the play by play with the other scores shown as well. They had all the game scores up top like all the other sites. Now you actually gotta scroll to see all the scores and the screen can't fit more than 2 scores at a time on the main page. The smaller widgets with the box score/play by play on each game absolutely suck. How are they getting away with such a shitty website update? Hopefully enough people boycott and complain so that they do something about it. Forced to ESPN until they improve it.

Every update makes these site worse and worse

The espn site is useless takes forever to load the page with all the embedding video and other bullshit. Then they cater to 90 year olds with their size 50 fonts that can only get two scores on the entire screen.

Would kill for a 2003 yahoo sports score page.

Every update makes these site worse and worse

The espn site is useless takes forever to load the page with all the embedding video and other bullshit. Then they cater to 90 year olds with their size 50 fonts that can only get two scores on the entire screen.

Would kill for a 2003 yahoo sports score page.

yeah the ESPN site still crashes from time to time when I have the college football scores open with a full saturday of games. I used to use NBA.COM constantly to follow stats in order to bet it live. Need a new alternative to it.