David Rivers favorite QB in NFL currently......who's yours?

FISHHEAD

I've been saying for the last 8-10 years he was an exceptional NFL QB. The MASSES have just started to catch on the last couple years. I'd take him over ANY QB in the league.

very astute sir

he has had a bad public image because of that game years ago against that turd Jay Cutler and the Broncos when Rivers was yapping at him

also Rivers likes to talk during games and that has not endured him to the general public...the thing is he never uses bad language and it is "G" rated smack talk

He is a true gamer, competitor and tough as nails...he never misses games even though he has had shitty olines throughout his career and has taken a lot of hits

very astute sir

he has had a bad public image because of that game years ago against that turd Jay Cutler and the Broncos when Rivers was yapping at him

s

I remember watching that game, and thinking what a dick this Rivers kid is. Then we found out who Jay Cutler was.

Maybe the biggest fucking douchebag to ever play in the league

Fascinating post

ooh barry is butt hurt because i didn't kiss his ass in his jaguars suck thread

where he went to the brock landers school of handicapping... "i watched bortles last week and he was terrible so i'm betting against him every week forever"

hopefully barry didn't have the under on bortles TD passes or yards or team total

philip rivers once took it up the ass from river phoenix (real name river BOTTOM which is why he liked to be the giver)

recently watched quite a few River Phoenix movies

heck of a talent that died far too young

I highly recommend "Running on Empty"..he was nominated for best supporting actor for this role..great performance

ooh barry is butt hurt because i didn't kiss his ass in his jaguars suck thread

where he went to the brock landers school of handicapping... "i watched bortles last week and he was terrible so i'm betting against him every week forever"

hopefully barry didn't have the under on bortles TD passes or yards or team total

You're even more clueless then I thought, if you think I desire having my ass kissed here. I don't give one single fuck what anyone here thinks about me. I absolutely love being hated here. I like to think of myself as the Jay Cutler of TGF.

Hate to break it to you Mike, but not everyone takes a fucking Chitty Chat room as seriously as you do

You're even more clueless then I thought, if you think I desire having my ass kissed here. I don't give one single fuck what anyone here thinks about me. I absolutely love being hated here. I like to think of myself as the Jay Cutler of TGF.

Hate to break it to you Mike, but not everyone takes a fucking Chitty Chat room as seriously as you do

careful with the bashing, i'm one of the ones here that knows who you are

i hear you though with the haters, i post shit just to piss people off sometimes and have some fun

always liked your stuff

:cheers