How much will standing room only tickets be had for scalping at Wrigley after 1st inning?

FISHHEAD

i disagree, the more scalpers the lower the price

what drives it up is demand, if 500,000 people want something that only 40,000 of exists, then naturally the price goes way up

Yes.....  so instead of the first 40,000 getting it at ticket price (first come first serve) scalpers buy up blocks of seats and sell the 40,000 seats for more.

Yes.....  so instead of the first 40,000 getting it at ticket price (first come first serve) scalpers buy up blocks of seats and sell the 40,000 seats for more.

true, i was thinking about the selling side, sorry about that

you're right if people that didn't intend to sit in seats didn't buy them to begin with, the resale market might not get so stupid

Guest boatboatboat

you're right if people that didn't intend to sit in seats didn't buy them to begin with, the resale market might not get so stupid

The view the seats as a commodity.

I have no intention of melting my silver to use in an industrial application (it's most basic purpose)

true, i was thinking about the selling side, sorry about that

no worries Mike.  I knew what you were saying as well and I agree.  

The best price can then be had from a scalper at game time who doesn't want to eat the whole ticket.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Gee wizz, and I thought $185 for standing room, when the Washington Redskins made the playoffs was a bit steep.

I'm talking about the NFC East champions, the Washington Redskins. Beloved by many, many people.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Fish maybe in your corn field days or perhaps in the now Las Vegas Raider days...

Washington is the most powerful city in the free world. Yes, they play in Maryland, it's a beautiful facility. I will say a good 1/2 mile down you can "score"...if you know what I mean.

I doubt FH or his merry men have ever been to Landover. I'm just glad the Ravens are in the AFC. There is no rivalry here, and it's awesome.

Washington has BIG players. They wear suits and ties, not britches and straw hats.

Please do not crap on the Washington Redskins and their fans.