Indians/Cubs series wager

gottabet

I haven't seen an updated series wager after the Indians just won game 3... but their are some attractive odds on Kluber, Miller, Lindor to win MVP. Rather than take Indians to win series is it a better play to take one of them 3 to win MVP? I could add in some Cody Allen (19-1) as well in case he gets saves the next couple of games.

Miller won MVP of ALCS... Lindor hitting best on Indians so far... Kluber going to pitch 4 & 7 if needed.

Just curious on any thoughts.... 

I would say Kluber is by far the most likely MVP winner if Indians win the series

He already has one fantastic start under his belt and could possibly have two more opportunities (definitely 1). They have to win at minimum one of those starts id imagine for them to win the series, and to win his starts its also fair to assume hed have to pitch well (hard to see many, if any 7-5 type of wins in this series where kluber gets hit hard but clev still wins)

Miller has been good but not as jaw dropping good as previous series where he held close leads every win in dominating fashion. 

Lindor is a nice 5/12 right now but only 1 extra base hit and only 1 run scored, 0 rbi. Not his fault people arent on base or knocking him in when he gets on really but those stats wont pop out as of now. Surely he can add to those numbers with a big game or two and win the award but as of now id say it would have to go to a pitcher 

all of those players are between 7/1 and 9/1.... and like i said Cody Allen is 19/1 which could have some value considering Kluber won't got past 7th tomorrow, Miller may not pitch, but I would expect Allen will come in for save if necessary.

I appreciate the thoughts... just a different way of playing the series wager I am thinking.