I Said Its Great....To Be....a Tennessee Vol! it's great...To Be...A Tennessee Vol!

Mofome

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no..kids are trick or treating tonight? Are u going to answer the door or leave a bowl outside ?

I don't miss the pies I'll just have to pause the game, the only thing better than Tennessee football is excited pies, I'll have to run downstairs and pause the game when kids come. They're going to come back Monday I'm sure, I have no idea why Millsboro Delaware thinks this makes sense, the neighboring towns aren't doing this.

I don't miss the pies I'll just have to pause the game, the only thing better than Tennessee football is excited pies, I'll have to run downstairs and pause the game when kids come. They're going to come back Monday I'm sure, I have no idea why Millsboro Delaware thinks this makes sense, the neighboring towns aren't doing this.

That is a little weird...do they have certain hours? Some of my friends from out east have told me their towns have designated trick or treating hours on Halloween, and I have also heard of it done on the Saturday before.

"Pies" is funny, Is that one of those words I just done know, or is that a Mo original?