Back in the game to build a new Mountain (Utah +10)

HenryHiII2

Boys as you all remember I went on an epic streak a few weeks ago where I amassed $3,500 pure cash pure profit that was locked in my gun safe next to my glock. Now you all know The King is honest and doesn't lie to his loyal peasant subjects. My mountain took a bit of a hit over the last two weeks as I've dipped into it and lost a few plays over the final part of baseball playoffs, that $3,500 is now $2,700...still a hefty sum especially when you consider that money is pure profit which was made off the back of more pure profits, but still, The King doesn't like losing ANYTHING. It doesn't sit right with him. Therefore I took the last week and half or so off to cool my jets and regroup...

Well it starts today at 12:40 pm local time as I purchased $100 worth to embark on building a new even bigger Mountain. First play of my journey is Utah +10 (+105) risking roughly $100 to win $105

Go Utes.

GET SOME AND POWDER THE ROYAL FUCKING NUTS

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/097e1baa1lzT1dMcFZIdVQvL21PTWxCLzlmUT09/r/257884/

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic