Fire The Flat Topped Dufus, can't help but be happy for the SC kids

Mofome

Never been a fan of Shoop, grew up down the road from me and seems like a nice fellow, but not impressed.

Vol fans probably ready to ride Debord out of town on a rail. Two legit Heisman candidates at the start of the year, and both guys have quite frankly sucked this season.

sorry Mo

I agree that Butch is a terrible game day coach

great recruiter though

His recruiting has fallen off - the state of Tennessee is being picked apart and he is about to lose the 3rd 5 star QB who was leaning to Tennessee bc of his offense.

We'd be fine if we were relatively healthy, but we are playing RS freshman DEs at DT bc the 4 DTs we started the year with are gone. We replaced the best lb in the sec with a white walk on who couldn't play for my HS. We are down our starting 2 corners and on our 4th strong safety. I don't want that roster playing Alabama again, I'm not surprised by the loss, the team is shredded on D and on offense we are down a couple OL, our top 2 RBs and a 5 star WR who was the starter in game one. Hell we are on our 3rd punt returner and lost our KO returner today. Our 4th string RB, who was supposed to RS, played one play and he forced the Dobbs fumble with a complete lack of awareness...he just stripped our QB bc he was lost.

That's too much for any team and certainly one coached by Butch and Debord.