Is ANYONE here laying -200 or more on the CUBS tonight?

FISHHEAD

Laying -200 on a home team pre-game is nuts.

If you want to lay that much juice wait and bet live where you will likely be able to do better than -200 but especially if Cle scores in the top of the 1st.

Bet dogs pre-game only in MLB. Bet heavy faves live.

Nothing worse than laying -200 and being down 2-0 (or worse) before you get an at bat.

Laying -200 on a home team pre-game is nuts.

If you want to lay that much juice wait and bet live where you will likely be able to do better than -200 but especially if Cle scores in the top of the 1st.

Bet dogs pre-game only in MLB. Bet heavy faves live.

Nothing worse than laying -200 and being down 2-0 (or worse) before you get an at bat.

Depends how much you're looking to bet on the game.

Pretty tough to get any size down betting live.

Not I said the horse dicked young man.

I pushed my tongue into her pink flesh and moved my tongue like a shaft. She groaned that she is gonna cum\'85and she cummed in my mouth in waves for about 5 mins. I totally dried her with my fast licking tongue and came up kissing her juicy lips. Meanwhile she was trying to control and discipline my rock hard gun with her tender hand. By now she is wet again. I lifted her got her down to floor and spread her legs.\cb1 \

\cb3 I put a couple of pillows under her soft buttocks. I licked her thighs, which are like rubber poles. Then I bit on her love hole for a moment came back and positioned myself between her strong and bubbly legs. I started to rub my cock on the lips and clitoris and on the pink flesh by moving the lips apart by my angry red dick head. When I was rubbing soumya aunt is groaning with sweet teasing on her love spot. She started to beg me to ram her hole and quench all its fire with my shaft. I obeyed her and pushed my thick log into her pink starved hole. But only the red helmet entered the den as it was very tight though it was full of juices. But soumya aunt gave a strong upward thrust by raising her hips and the my dick slid half way through with a \'91clup\'92 sound. Now I gathered all my strength and with one big jerk I rammed my hot manhood into the juicy hole of Soumya doctor. It gave a thumping sound and hit her inner walls and was completely dipped in the hot juicy pink hole. Meanwhile her vertical thumping red lips suffered great crushing punishment between my rod and the walls of pussy. They were trying hard to escape taking advantage of the sliding surface of the walls but my rod held them tight enough and used them as rollers of support. Now I started moving my torso to and fro with great speed\'85.. sumya is jumping up and down with my strong strokes and is equally challenging my rod with upward thrusts with her tender pink pussy. She was screaming\'85more\'85.ahaaaaaaaaaaa. ayyommaaaaaaaaaaaa\'85\'85haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii\'85.. karthik\'85\'85.ram my See you next Tuesday \'85\'85..tear it with your mighty rod\'85\'85\cb1 \

\cb3 With these words I got more stimulated and increased my speed to the maximum I could. I was more determined and encouraged when I saw her twin towers dancing rhythmically to my violent jerks. As I was ramming hard sounds like\'85.thup\'85thup\'85.thup\'85.came from her hot pussy\'85. And the lubricant juices started to thicken and produced bubbles. Now she could feel the roughness of my rocky shaft on the walls of her pussy and with great sounds and hissing she signalled me she was about to cum. By knowing that I increased my speed like a jumbo jet and rammed her hard to tear her pink pussy. She moaned ohooooooooooooooo,,\'85\'85..haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.ammaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and cum with loads of juices being released in packs. She released juices for about 3 mins and I was no way near climax and rammed her more violently. She told and begged me to stop and cum fully in her\'85 I stopped as if I am exhausted\'85and pulled her towards me with my dick in her juice-leaking hole. She held her arms round my neck and then I lifted her with my hands holding her buttocks and my rod still screwed inside. She thought I finished and started kissing passionately on my lips. I too kissed her and gave her my tongue to suck. Meanwhile I pressed her See you next Tuesday deep towards me and placed her on the kitchen desk. Now I could stand freely with her sitting on the desk. I started to move my hip to and fro slowly while I was standing. She was puzzled and begged me to cum as she was fully exhausted and satisfied. But I picked up acceleration and started to ram her juicy womanhood with all my strength. She rested her back to the wall and started to take my thrusts eagerly. After a while I exploded with a huge load of thick white smelly cum. She was so relaxed and sighed a breathe of relief and satisfaction. I hung my head into her breasts gasping for breath. She got down and cleaned her legs that were running down with my sticky juice. Then she went into bathroom and came out clean. I too cleaned myself and guided her into my bed. After a while I got aroused by her fleshy boobs and started to suck them in my bed.\cb1 \

\cb3 They were thumping against my face and I am struggling to hold them and control them. Doctor Soumya is moaning with low voice. After a good session of sucking and biting her boobs and nipples I slowly crawled down to her cupid hole. I started to linger my tongue on her vertical See you next Tuesday lips. They started to bulge and she was wet in no time. I sucked in and out her clitoris, she is hissing and pressing my head towards her womanhood. Then I asked her to get up and bend forward holding the hands of the chair. She obeyed my order and bent forward by leaning on to the chair and holding her hands tight to the hands of the chair. I pressed my rod on the crack of her buttocks, sensing it she raised her hips so that I can enter her sweet pussy. My dick explored the See you next Tuesday lips and could find its ways into the juicy hole of soumya. She helped my blind dick by holding it and placing its red head on the entrance of the pink flesh of her hole. After adjusting to correct position I told her I am going to give a strong jerk to ram my huge dick into her love hole. Doctor soumya prepared herself to give a backward thrust for correct and complete entry of my 9 inch long, 3 inch fat hot iron rod. With one strong jerk and equally strong upward thrust from Soumya my rod rushed through by strongly rubbing to the inner walls of the pink, fleshy and juicy pussy of Soumya.\cb1 \

\cb3 She screamed in pain for a while but started enjoying my gentle strokes\'85..After the See you next Tuesday juices mixed with my pre-cum and when the hole became more lubricant, I started hard shots with full power and might which produced thumping sounds as thup\'85.thup\'85thup\'85 rhythmically. We bot are moaning, hissing and groaning in ecstasy. After 20mins all my gel gathered at the mouth of my rod and also Doctor soumya told she is about to open her flood gates. With one last strong jerk I shot all my seed into her wet hole which released loads of juices. Now my dick moved very easily to and fro as I was releasing all my strength into her with the last few shots. She went on cumming and the juices flowed out onto her legs and also down my dick and scrotum and falling drop by drop. With one last jerk I totally leaned on her and grabbed her twin towers and held them tight squeezing. Soumya was shouting with joy\'85.\'94you horse dicked young rascal\'85..I love your rod to lock my hole permanently\'85how good it is if it is struck inside tightly forever\'85.I have never seen a man like you with a huge dick and strength \'94. Her words filled me with new strength and I slowing started picking movement and stood firm on my feet with a slight bent prepared to till her hole deep and deeper. She too took the challenge and welcomed me with raised hips. I rammed with brutal force crushing all her See you next Tuesday muscles and I could sense they are badly squeezed by my hot rod as my rod itself is burning. I enjoyed the pain and increased the force and frequency of my strokes. Almost hitting and ramming her tender pink pussy twice a second with power and might. Now she cummed fully with great hissing sounds like haaaaaaaaaa, hssssssssssssabbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you wounded my hole so that I can\'92t walk for a week\'85..its lovely\'85\'85\'85you made my craving hole and barren hole fruitful\'85\'85it got its lifetime turmoil. She screamed and ran out of her juices. I pumped my remnant seed into her holy pink palace. She is totally exhausted. I slowly removed my rod and gave to hey pink juicy mouth to clean. She cleaned it absolutely dry and I fell into bed. She cleaned up and ended in my arms. I fucked her in different positions all night till morning 6.30am for 6 times. She slept with me till afternoon and then cooked some meat. We ate together and started our love till late night. She left at about 11pm the following night.\cb1 \

\cb3 I felt myself lucky to slam and fuck two beautiful love holes \'96 Hema and Soumya . I managed to maintain both of them and they don\'92t know each other that I am ramming both of them. I will let you what happened in my next episode.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Depends how much you're looking to bet on the game.

Pretty tough to get any size down betting live.

A few thousand is acceptable to me.

Are you going to tell me no offshore books will book you 3 thousand live? Or that a 3k bet is a waste of time?