• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely was known to be a menace 2 society on Halloween when i was young

Egging houses and cars

Stomping pumpkins on porches

M80s in pumpkins

Rolling pumpkins and even once , gulp, a bowling ball , down a HUGE hill. Honestly that could have easily killed someone.

My fiend also one time threw a pumpkin out of my car right through the back window of a Lexus

And if I were to try and pay it forward somehow, driving around handing out gigantic bags of candy, I would probably get arrested for attempting to lure a child or something.

Impossible to undo it. Really sucks Mo.

Not impossible at all, you've obviously invested something positive that you've extracted from that decision. That probably has made you a better human than you would have been. The fact that you care and have pies who look up to you know is what matters, the past is a reference, what you ignore is where ignorance comes from, what you're selfish with is where your best comes from. You've clearly taken a lot from that experience, how many experiences have you been able to take more from? Today matters, yesterday is to use and discard.