I hate the Powerball...

KingRevolver

Guest ChrisHarvard

Me too.

Won a dollar on $5 with mega millions. Hit the money ball only.

Wade says powerball, mega millions, win for life, even hot lotto (if you're in DC or Delaware) is sucker bets.

That time Kinger posted his powerball #'s and hit four plus the Powerball for 10k was pretty cool.  

Only, he didn't buy a ticket.   :laugh

That was fucked up.  Is that how much you win?  Honestly, after that happened, I tried to completely erase it from my mind because I was so bummed.  Shit like that only happens to me.

That was fucked up.  Is that how much you win?  Honestly, after that happened, I tried to completely erase it from my mind because I was so bummed.  Shit like that only happens to me.

If I remember correctly, yes.  I think it used to be 10k when tickets were $1.  Now that they are $2, looks like its 50k. http://www.powerball.com/powerball/pb_prizes.asp

Me too.

Won a dollar on $5 with mega millions. Hit the money ball only.

Wade says powerball, mega millions, win for life, even hot lotto (if you're in DC or Delaware) is sucker bets.

yeah you can't win on those games, 50% takeout.  best bet is $10 and higher scratchers.  they all pay out over 80% in MA.

• 4 weeks later...