Blind date tonight boys

Blue

Sketchy.

Kinda, yeah. Took her a few hours to reply to a text I sent her this morning and she apologized for taking so long to reply she was waiting to see if she felt better, I have no reason to not believe her and that would be a pretty elaborate lie so I will give her the benefit of the doubt...

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kinda, yeah. Took her a few hours to reply to a text I sent her this morning and she apologized for taking so long to reply she was waiting to see if she felt better, I have no reason to not believe her and that would be a pretty elaborate lie so I will give her the benefit of the doubt...

You're already thinking about it too much. It's not your one chance, it's hers.

Didley can teach anyone. Did loves people being happy. You should just schedule for Friday, if she's actually sick, which we must presume, tell her that getting back to 100% is what matters, you can have fun any night, the priority is her feeling good. Thursday is ladies night, show her you're the least insecure man on the planet, tell her if she's feeling good Thursday to enjoy a ladies night with the girls and you'll plan on seeing her Friday.

+1.

The only downside is if she overthinks it, she might think he is trying for a Friday night because he is aiming for a night that might have more overnight potential if they both normally work M-F.

+1.

The only downside is if she overthinks it, she might think he is trying for a Friday night because he is aiming for a night that might have more overnight potential if they both normally work M-F.

Nah, like I said before my buddy who she's worked with for 5 years is a really close friend of mine so I highly doubt she's worried about me being that kinda dude. Pretty sure she knows my buddy well enough to know that his best friend wouldn't be that kinda ass hole.

Nah, like I said before my buddy who she's worked with for 5 years is a really close friend of mine so I highly doubt she's worried about me being that kinda dude. Pretty sure she knows my buddy well enough to know that his best friend wouldn't be that kinda ass hole.

So have you guys been talking on the phone?

You're right Mo. I over think everything! And I'm actually kinda glad she cancelled I feel it gives me some leverage ( I know I'm over thinking again lol)

It's nearly inevitable but you can change the tone with which you analyze everything. She's over thinking it. It's the human condition, but when you let insecurity reveal doubts you'll struggle to hide when you write and meet. People pick up on these things, you just need to get in a frame of mind that allows you to view this as a no lose situation, it's a free roll, it's not something that can cause you a loss of any kind. People view these things as validation, she can't validate you, you've given her the upper hand and she will pick up on it.

It's nearly inevitable but you can change the tone with which you analyze everything. She's over thinking it. It's the human condition, but when you let insecurity reveal doubts you'll struggle to hide when you write and meet. People pick up on these things, you just need to get in a frame of mind that allows you to view this as a no lose situation, it's a free roll, it's not something that can cause you a loss of any kind. People view these things as validation, she can't validate you, you've given her the upper hand and she will pick up on it.

100% correct but are you saying I've given her the upper hand? If so how?