video update for the rest of you shut ins

sleepy

with this tennis and the number of -300's and up that go down i would think a guy could do all right just blindly betting all the dogs.

lmao

the #10 ranked is -320 against the #20 ranked

the #13 ranked is -420 against the #17 ranked

Bacinzsky played so poorly last night that she is +160 against a bitch ranked 7 spots lower

what a fuked up sport to bet on

betting this shit is like taking a hand full of salt and rubbing into your eyes and rinsing it out with lemon juice

yeah asked the doctor for more but she asked me if i was in pain

i told her it was the worst pain imaginable then i showed her my 5dimes account with a $0.00 balance

she wouldn't give me the full 40 pill reload only got half

Lol. I k ow you're kidding, but be careful, I made an off-the-cuff remark to a doctor like that once, and now my permanent medical history has "compulsive gambling" listed on it.

i dont mind basketball at all. its not mind-bending psychological torture like tennis......where you can feel the pain of the player as they mentally struggle

Good point but what I hate about basketball is you're covering one second, not covering the next second, the next second you're covering again,  etc etc . I can't take that stress.