Most physical pain you've ever been in

Mofome

Car crash, smashed face into steering wheel at 45mph, no seatbelt, no airbags, chipped a few teeth, rung my FUCKING BELL.   I got out and wobbled around doing the chicken dance.  Felt like a BOMB went off.   Dentist fixed me up for a hefty fee. 

Few weeks of solid pain.  Shoulda been dead. 

Did another one a few years later.  SMASHED into a semi-truck BLACKED OUT.   Broken ribs, got out of my car and walked to a friends house and told him I lost my car.  Honestly I did, had no clue where it was.  Cops finally came and found me and hauled me off to jail, the chick cop didn't search me, let me smoke a cigarette AND take a piss outside of the police station before booking me.  Sat in jail with an ounce of pot in my pocket, reaking up the whole cell, they still didn't search me.   Dad came and bailed me out, he was not happy.  I got that charge dropped because she admitted in court that she gave me a breathalizer right after medics had wiped my lips with alcohol swabs.   I think she wanted to fuk the rebellious young spankster. 

Not sure which one hurt worse, both equally painful.  2nd one I couldn't walk very good for a few weeks and the broken ribs were a bitch. 

Broke pelvis training for a bike race.  Femur almost shot out of the back of my ass.  10 hour operation.  Was unable to take any painkillers stronger than Tylenol.  Catheter was then pulled out incorrectly so I bled from my pee hole.  Scar tissue formed had to have an operation for that and then insert a cather in my dick for 6 months to make sure the passage stayed clear.  I got sad.

I got other ones but that's definitely top 3.

Concussion playing football. Massive headaches forced me to miss work for 8 days. Was in the doctor's office once when I got a headache. She gave me a shot of Demerol under specific instructions to drive straight home only 2 miles away. Made it into the driveway when I opened the door and had a dry heave. After that you could have run me over with a cement mixer and I wouldn't have given a shit. Headaches finally just went away.

Tooth abcess combined with impacted tooth. Horrific pain lasted 2 days, went away but made it to dentist.

Same here. Tooth was infected and jaw got so swollen the dentist couldn't operate for a few days. Was taking like 10 perks a day, pain was so bad it was like go to the er or pop more perks. Couldn't eat any food obviously so I'll never forget going to DQ for a milkshake and when the woman working there saw my jaw and asked what happened I explained it to her and she said she had the same thing happen to her before and that she had given birth to twins and that was less painful than the infected tooth!

Blew my back out and couldn't walk or even stand or sit. Lying on the floor in the er. Fun times.

Same. Grabbed my suitcase off the airport turnstyle, and ruptured a disc. BIg chunk sitting on spinal cord. I could literally not move even a tiny bit without 10 level pain. Worst part was I was on suboxone at the time, so no pain medication worked...eventually had surgery but definitely some of the worst days of my life.

Guest pocketrockets

Nothing as bad like the things described here... guess being mauled by a dog when I was like 7 was very painful, bit a chunk off my face, almost lost my left eye. Still, I love dogs.

Emotional pain IMO is worst than any other pain, a chip on your shoulder.