Gabe's electorial map pf election.

Gabe

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was Trump I would take my chances to win the swing states where he has been so many times, just let those chips fall (ie the fla, Ohio, Iowa)

and spend all my time next 95% in North Carolina and 5% in Florida. I dont think he really needs the 1 pt in Maine as this would get him the 269 269 tie

Nh ttt

Nh

he is a 4-1 dog in NH not worth a visit

and he does not need it, he needs North Carolina period.

bookmaker has it -120 both ways today. then hang on to fla by a chad. thats a tie and win for the trumpies... if Utah screws him so be it.

He needs more than the states you mentioned, nh is the closest. He needs to flip a 4:1 or greater, the smallest state with the best odds for him. Nc doesn't win him anything.

Nh

Mich

Pa

Wisc

Col

Nm

Pick one, he needs one. It's nh.

MO ok yes if you give him nevada and NH then yes thats enough.

Im also at a loss to really find a reasonable scenario where the 1 pt in ME matters to him, as he wins a tie anyway

That's his best chance, he needs mo advising, so does Hillary, both of them are missing opportunities.

Me is useless.

Go hammer NH for a day, he's winning with non-white millenials in NH, it's a weird state.

one note  NH  types and colorado types might be co related as in if something strange or passion or voters do something in NH  they might do same in colorado. that might be the link for Trump to focus on NH and colorado  both big bernie type states.   if one goes the other might also .   then Trump is president.  

sort of like if WI goes so would MN  (yes I know super unlikely but if one goes  due to some forces the other will also go)

he has to think now with resources like a partially co related parlay