CKID tracking thread - November 2016

barman

Brought to you by Clearwater King #therealCK

FOR THOSE who are saddened by ckid's packing his cyber bags and heading over to the good ol' rxforum (the site he has declared many times to be a "total disaster") I am here to keep a running tally of his Posted Plays for November

Not seeking Replies per se....."I just here to help so we can have fun on topic"

-----

(meanwhile we will also do our best to keep our own posted plays thread in the black....but certainly aim to justify our moniker of #therealCK which we earned during June-August here at TGF DOT COM)

------

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plus he never said anything about my college football winner last night....10-4 run for me in all sports since sat, i think most of you will take that.......

Let not forget his Phil Steele fades that Lil Jimmy played and went 1-6 saturday, of course you'll never here about that from him :laugh

Barman add another 10 units loss to his record

you fucking bitch i was 6-0 before last nite in the nba , tell the whole damn story dude not what you want to post...

sorry, Jimmy....this here Thread is for NOVEMBER action

Good job with your little three day hot streak last month.....Now get your act together this month before your fans all lose faith

Let not forget his Phil Steele fades that Lil Jimmy played and went 1-6 saturday, of course you'll never here about that from him :laugh

Barman add another 10 units loss to his record

guys, quit piling on.....We all have fond memories of October 2016.....but that was Then and This is Now