My ballot has been submitted. And I voted for...

Sol Aristatel

Democrats in 3 prominent races.  I have never done that before.  

1.  Senator.  Voted for McCain every single time up until now.  But Ive finally had enough of his hypocrisy.  I don't even care who the alternative is.  Take a hike Johnny.  

2.  Sheriff.  I used to love Sheriff Joe.  I love his hard stance on crime.  But this guy has just gone too far with his power.  I don't mind him taking on the Feds.  Got no issue with that.  Its his pompous, "I am untouchable" attitude.  I don't even care who the alternative is.  Take a hike Joseph.  

3.  County recorder.  Hellen Purcell is to blame for the mess during the primary elections.  She cut the polling places WAY down and it caused long lines.  Many voters had to wait in line for HOURS.  Her immediate response?  She took no blame.  Blamed the voters for not mailing in their ballots.  I don't even care who the alternative is.  Take a hike Hellen. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh

I used to be brainwashed Moseph. Used to just vote R down the whole ballot no matter what. Ive come around the past few years to have a different view on some things.

Ive got a different view about a different view or two.

That is a very humble post my friend. That's why Diablo is my man. Answers are all within, not in the chaos of bought and paid for messaging.

Did giphy.gif dib

I guess no comment is considered a comment

:laugh

I had to do it Copper.  I had to.  

Had no issue with voting against McCain and Purcell.  The one I struggled the most with was Sheriff Joe.  Used to love the guy.  But watching the local news every night and seeing pompous comment after pompous comment from him, I got sick of it.  Enough is enough Joseph.  You are 85 and had a good run.  Now take a hike. 

Agree with McCain though

Kasich voting for McCain for POTUS in Ohio

Whens the last time any nominee on either side couldnt even get the vote of any of his own parties top players? Kasich, McCain, Romney, all the Bushes...Trump not only doesnt get their endorsement cant even get their votes 

Kasich voting for McCain for POTUS in Ohio

Whens the last time any nominee on either side couldnt even get the vote of any of his own parties top players? Kasich, McCain, Romney, all the Bushes...Trump not only doesnt get their endorsement cant even get their votes

Kasich is an absolute moron. He vote doesn't even count and it is essentially a vote for Hillary Clinton. Tremendous Republican there. Not to mention he signed a pledge to support the nominee. Guy is chump. McCain is or did vote for Trump

Sheriff Joe is a piece of shit. I don't mind his stance against illegal immigration- he is supposed to uphold the law- that's good.

But this piece of shit doesn't follow the law himself. And he did ZERO investigation when little girls were putting in rape complaints. This scumbag was too busy being an attention whore, and he's cost the county millions of dollars.

Good call, Doobler. Glad to see you're not blind like Cop and these other numbskulls.

Democrats in 3 prominent races.  I have never done that before.  

1.  Senator.  Voted for McCain every single time up until now.  But Ive finally had enough of his hypocrisy.  I don't even care who the alternative is.  Take a hike Johnny.  

2.  Sheriff.  I used to love Sheriff Joe.  I love his hard stance on crime.  But this guy has just gone too far with his power.  I don't mind him taking on the Feds.  Got no issue with that.  Its his pompous, "I am untouchable" attitude.  I don't even care who the alternative is.  Take a hike Joseph.  

3.  County recorder.  Hellen Purcell is to blame for the mess during the primary elections.  She cut the polling places WAY down and it caused long lines.  Many voters had to wait in line for HOURS.  Her immediate response?  She took no blame.  Blamed the voters for not mailing in their ballots.  I don't even care who the alternative is.  Take a hike Hellen. 

We'd have a better country if everyone did this instead of voting based on "D" or "R "