My ballot has been submitted. And I voted for...

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Criminal contempt for racially profiling? Dibs believes this nonsense. Obama is pushing this because he hates everything Joe stands for. He gets the bogus charge for doing his job correct. He is a true American Patriot. Fuck off to anyone on the other side.

Killary is much more corrupt and gets off! Fuck I am fuck tilt!

Going to blow off 1000 rounds.

Lincoln was a liberal.

Not exactly true, was considered a moderate during a time when that was especially unpopular, the more radical sides of both major parties believed that much stronger measures were needed in those difficult times.

Not saying he was a total compromise candidate, his election actually was the final straw that precipitated war. The election of 1860 was one of the oddest in US history. Four candidates, none of whom were considered firebrands by any measure basically split the electoral votes along geographical lines.

Had Douglas or Bell been able to get enough support to throw the election into the House of Representatives there would've been a chance (albeit slim) of averting the Civil War. The election of either Lincoln or Breckenridge pretty much guaranteed the conflict

Not exactly true, was considered a moderate during a time when that was especially unpopular, the more radical sides of both major parties believed that much stronger measures were needed in those difficult times.

Not saying he was a total compromise candidate, his election actually was the final straw that precipitated war. The election of 1860 was one of the oddest in US history. Four candidates, none of whom were considered firebrands by any measure basically split the electoral votes along geographical lines.

Had Douglas or Bell been able to get enough support to throw the election into the House of Representatives there would've been a chance (albeit slim) of averting the Civil War. The election of either Lincoln or Breckenridge pretty much guaranteed the conflict

Confederates were liberals. I meant.

Wife and I both voted YES as well.

Latest polls show that Prop 205 is in trouble though. Negative campaign ads that are full of lies are killing it.

It's in trouble in Nevada as well, those gummy bear ads they keep mailing warning about edibles are having an effect.

Dibs dreams of smoking a joint while wheeling his luggage across the street from the Tropicana parking lot going up in smoke.